The Perfect Dream...

*Winnie's POV*

After everyone left Hoseok did not wait for me, and returned to home on his own. I believed he was still sulking over my dance with Namjoon. Aiyaa, how childish he has been acting recently! The cool summer breeze, now that he has already left I wanted enjoy it on my own.

The moment I opened the door, I was greeted by complete darkness. Being completely confused I thought maybe my hubsand hasn't returned yet as I tried calling his name quite a few times. Though all that I got was 'silence' as a reply. Just as I was getting a bit anxious I felt a tap on my shoulder that made me tremble with fear. As I turned with all of the horror movies' scenes flashing in my head, I taken aback in a kiss. It didn't take me a moment to realise that it was Hoseok as he gently nibbled my lips. I couldn't help but feel myself to be so blessed and loved, still to think that I'd forgive this troublemaker, I wouldn't let him go without a beating for playing all these stupid pranks on me. I started beating his chest with my fists. " You should never NEVER scare me like that, got it? Ughh I would have had a heart attack!"

" Okay... okay I ...won't..." He said in between his laughter " but then you gotta promise you'd only dance with me not anyone else, okay?" He demanded changing to a serious tone.

" No, not okay!" I retorted. As if I would follow your orders, in your dreams!

" Why?" Hoseok frowned.

" What if Joey or Daisy ask me to dance with them? Huh? I couldn't reject my sweethearts!" I chuckled mischievously keeping an innocent face.

" Winnie, you know what I meant, right?"

I give up,la. Who asked him to be so cute when jealous. " Okay Mr Jung I wouldn't dance with another guy." I announced with a broad smile. To which Mr Jung couldn't hold back his urge to embrace me in a teddy bear hug.

" Good girl" he mumbled, " My Mrs Jung."

He then, gently led me to the dining room with candles lit around and food served, which was decorated with different flowers. I went blank and stood in awe as Hoseok helped me grab a seat.

" Hobi, when did you prepare everything?"

" What do you think your husband was doing when he left his wife to come back early? And about the food, V and Joey helped me?"

"This girl, she was able to keep her mouth shut? I am amazed." She must be having indigestion at home now.

I guess it's the time. "Hobi," I said putting down my spoons, " I have been waiting for your birthday to tell you something for a while now, I really excited but worried too, I don't know if you'd love my surprise..."

" My stupid Pooh as long as it's about you I would genuinely love it." He tried reassuring me with his bright smile as he held my hands.

"Hey don't call me Pooh, I am being serious here..." I am not chubby anymore ( though I couldn't tell about the near future). I pouted while Hobi chuckled " so... I am saying I wouldn't force you or anything if you have different plans... umm, I-I am..."

" Pregnant?" Hobi guessed around a bit anxiously while I felt my blushing hard.

" uh, yeah" I admitted with my head hung, I don't know but feel like Hobi lost his smile, "I could see you getting panicked, don't worry, I understand you're busy and might not be ready yet..." I tried but failed being teary-eyed as I tried standing up. I mean I did imagine this situation, just that it hurts much more than expected. Maybe it's not the time yet.

As I proceeded to collect the dishes, Hope hurriedly stood and back hugged me, " This stupid Winnie the Pooh, what all do you keep on thinking in that little head of yours! Who tells such an amazing news like a death news or something? I am so so so so happy, we would be having our first child, woahh, I'd be a dad. Winnie our family would be complete!" My Hobi exclaimed in joy as he swirled me around.

" shhh, be low, it's night and put me down Hope, you'd hurt the baby." I said gently feeling giddy with all his swirling, screaming and excitement.

" Oh sorry sorry, I just couldn't hold back the excitement. Pooh, I am so happy—" he chattered stupidly until I pulled him into a deep kiss while tears were streaming down our eyes.

" Hope, I couldn't just express how blessed I feel to have you in my life..." I said as we both sat in the balcony staring a the night sky. Oh yes! I just forgot about it, "Hey, now that you love your gift, I guess I should tell about the baby to poor Joey who's still in suspense or else V and Daisy would have to suffer the whole night."

" Is that so? Ah, let Joey enjoy the suspense and Taehyung handle her tonight, and you should spend the night only with the birthday boy. Concentrate on me, Pooh!"

"Haha, very bad when did my Hope become so cruel to my poor bestie, huh?" I said cupping his face.

"Old grudges, you know." Hobi replied mischievously.

" Sunshine, I wanna sleep. I am tired." I yawned, indeed, it was a busy but happy day, and comfortably snuggled in Hobi's embrace.

"Thank you Winnie for the gift. I love it." Hoseok said as he carried the already sleeping me to bed "Love you Pooh...good night" he mumbled placing a soft kiss on her forehead and then his hand on my tummy lovingly and whispered, " good night baby, let your Mama have a good sleep. Papa loves you both."

Aiyaa, it all seemed like perfect dream we dreamt of in our teenage. We both went through a lot, confessions, heartbreaks, separation and what not but at the end here we are in each others arms.