"You won’t be saying that when you've run out!" She says pointedly at me.

"Well until then, you’re not allowed to moan about me being single." I crunch hungrily, baring my multi-coloured teeth at her, which she grimaced at. Ha.

"So I suppose you don't remember anything of what I did last night then..." Sarah started...looking me in the eye.

I paused my chewing to think back. "Well...After I had sorted Rose out from embarassing herself on the table...then embarassing MYself on the table, I saw you with a guy with a lip piercing."

"Oh yeah I remember him...yeah he was quite hot I guess. I was trying to get Jimmy's attention but he couldn't get his eyes off you." Her faced turned slightly stony for a moment, but then turned normal again. "And then when you went out of the room, he followed you."

"Oh my god yes! He went out there and told me he like me... but then I said I had a boyfriend." I quickly explained so she wouldn't get mad.

Her eyes widened. "What? Who did you say?!"

I looked down at my cereal, stirring it half-heartedly. "Oh just..."

"Who?"

"Liam Payne."

"YOU WHAT?! YOU FUCKING TOLD HIM THAT YOU'RE DATING A CELEBRITY? WHAT DUMB SHIT WOULD BELIEVE THAT BOLLOCKS?"

"Hey hey!" I raised my hands in defense. "No expletives in my house! My ears are not a toilet."

"But Jo oh my god!" She looked more annoyed at that more than the fact Jimmy admitted her liked me.

"Chillax! He doesn't know who he is."

"But he's going to find out and you're going to look like a knob!" She ignored my no expletives rule.

"Well it's fairly believable."

"IS IT FUCK! He's a celebrity. There's no way in hell it would actually happen. I mean... look at" She stopped herself. "I...I didn't mean-"

Somehow, my lucky charms suddenly tasted sour in my mouth.

"No it's fine, I get it. You're right. Look at me, who would want to date me? You've said it enough times yourself."

Sarah opened and closed her mouth a few times, not speaking.

The atmosphere had thickened.

"I'll just go, I'll talk to you later."

She grabbed her back and headed out into the hallway, opening and closing the door swiftly.

I hadn't even bloody finished my breakfast and there was already drama. I sighed. There's no way in hell it would actually happen eh? Hmm...

That reminded me, weren't the contest winners for that stupid competition announced today? Not that I would win since I was also being stupid, but hey ho. Worth a listen.

***

I cleared my bowl, grabbing a banana out of the fruit basket and switching on the radio and sitting back down again, peeling the skin off.

"-just tuned in, we're about to announce the winners for the wonderful boys 'One Direction' competition in which you get to stay a few days with the boys at the Greenherd Festival, the biggest festival of the year!" A voice, I couldn't even be bothered to place, claimed.

"So the boys have had a look at all of the photographs emailed in, reviewed every fingernail for detail..."

That comment cheered me up a bit, thinking they'd had a look at my manky nail photo.

"They've decided to go with the most unique one, the one that made them laugh the most. So we're just going to phone the number of the winner right now. Mobiles at the ready!"

The dial tone started to sound just as my home phone went off in the lounge behind me, the shrill noise piercing through my skull. Surely not... SURELY NOT.

My heart started to quicken as I walked toward it, are you seriously telling me they've chosen someone who sent in someone who had a foot disease? Oh my god oh my god.

I picked the phone up gingerly.

"Hello?"

I could hear my echo from the radio, so I knew I had won.

"Is this Jo Waters?"

I tried to keep my breathing steady, so I didn't embarass myself on virtually national radio, maybe blurt out a random fact about myself or just make noises. Focus.

"Y-Y-Yes?!" I stammered, almost wanting to hit myself in the face for sounding so pathetic. Well, at least I didn't just gurgle like I though I would have done.

"Well congratulations Jo! You've just won a three-day trip with the boy band One Direction! How does that make you feel?"

"Amazing. It'd be great to get to know the boys rather than just through television programmes and youtube videos!" I spoke truthfully, picking my words with care.

"That's a very good answer!" I could hear the smile in the DJ's voice. "I'm glad they chose someone like you, you don't sound like a crazy fan AND it seems you have a sense of humour. Judging from this...erm...'photo'"

I laugh, shrugging. Well, he couldn't hear a shrug but oh well. "Well, you know, I thought I'd just spice it up a little rather than just send in a photo of my nails and be all boring, you gotta add something different to the mix I guess."

"Well I hope you enjoy it Jo! Now tell me, is there any song you want me to play next?"

That put me on the spot. "Erm..." I thought for what seemed like ages, but must've been just a few seconds, before I came to a conclusion.

"Let's go for a classic, All The Small Things by Blink 182 please."

"Great choice! We'll get that all sorted out for you. Thankyou!"

"No thankyou, bye!" I grinned into the phone, before lowering it back onto the hook as I heard the song playing from the kitchen. It was time to let all my emotions out.

I grabbed my air guitar off it's trusty stand and started rocking out, belting out the lyrics to the song. My poor neighbors.

_____

Hey guys:3

So okay I think i've confused myself about the chapter's because i think i've either uploaded two with the same number or I have skipped a number. But oh well. xD Hope you have enjoyed this chapter, it's a tad short! But oh well. 

Vote/Comment if you like it *-* 

Love you bye!

Rachael xox