Chapter Eighteen

A/N: WARNING: A few rudey words so CLOSE YER EYES IF YA DONT LIEK IT. Okay, Peace.

- Chapter Eighteen -

*Jo's POV*

Normally, the golden flow of sunlight streaming through your window would waken your in a nice, relaxing way. But for me, it was more of an annoyance. Can't it tell that I'm trying to sleep?

Not everyone wants to get up when it wants us to.

"Jo, wake up you lazy cow!"

"Nnrrg!" Came my disgruntled reply, turning over in my covers, bringing them up to my chin and squeezing my eyes shut. Sarah had obviously ripped open the curtains as no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep the light out of my eyes.

Reluctantly, I started to open one eye, instantly shutting it again as it burned my pupil. My stomach was growling from lack of food and my head hurt.

"You didn't even drink! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She poked my head.

I stuck a finger up at her. "Do you not realise every morning is like this for me?" I whined.

"It's not even morning anymore, half the day is gone and I'm already up, dressed, had brunch AND I was the one with the hangover. "

If you don't get up in the next ten seconds, I will take a glass of water and throw it upon you."

I thought about it, then I whispered "I am slightly thirsty."

She huffed, walking out of the room.

The sound of the running tap managed to jolt me up to a sitting position. Knowing Sarah, she wouldn't go back on her word.

Stretching and yawning, I felt my head. Yup, still ached. My hair also seemed to resemble a small bird's nest. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple flew out before I headed to the shower. Stumbling from the bed, I squinted, looking for my chest of drawers. Grabbing something from each drawer, I decided it's going to have to be a lazy day.

Sarah returned with the glass, as promised. "Oh good, you're up. What are you doing now?"

"Shower." I grunted, nudging past her.

"How are you still single..." She murmured as we crossed paths.

I stuck my tongue out before twisting round and slamming the door to the bathroom. I dumped the clothes on the floor and hopped into the shower, making sure it was a nice and long one just to annoy Sarah even more.

Afterwards, I pulled on one of my old Paramore shirts, my favourite because it was big and wonderful to lounge around in, and my black leggings. I towel dried my hair just enough for it not to be dripping wet, then just let it hang loose over one shoulder.

Unlocking the bathroom door, Sarah was nowhere to be seen so I quickly threw my pyjamas and towel into the wash basket, sprayed a bit of perfume around and ventured downstairs to find some cereal.

Everything turned into slow motion as my eyes gazed upon what was on the kitchen table. The red box with the little leprechaun printed on stood there proudly, calling to me. I danced all the way over to it, chanting "Lucky charms lucky charms lucky charms!"

I didn't even notice Sarah staring at me in the doorways until the slow motion had stopped and i was yanked back into reality, but I still clutched the box with love.

"Again, I must utter the question of your relationship status?"

"Who needs boys when you have marshmallow pieces?" I question happily, pouring the milk into my bowl. The first mouthful is always the best.