I looked up at her and nodded. She wasn't convinced and took a seat beside me.

"Jacob I know you're not okay" she sighed placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Then why did you fucking ask?" I asked bluntly.

She took her hand off my shoulder and didn't say anything back. I felt bad for being rude when she was just trying to be nice.

"I'm sorry Cameron, I'm just a little down you know?" I apologized looking at her in the eye.

"It's okay, I know you're upset and angered about this whole rumor thing" she smiled.

"It's not a rumor" I whispered. I'd seen her smile fall into a stern look and I turned my face away chewing at my bottom lip. After what seemed like forever, Cameron held my hand and rubbed up and down my back with the other.

I left out a heavy sigh as I slouched on the bench.

"I'm so sorry Jacob, I-I didn't know" she stuttered.

"It's cool; whatever" I shrugged.

"No! It's not cool, I hate this immature behavior from these idiots. Even though I don't know much about you I can tell you're probably a nice person and to hear people chat bad about you because they've heard you're gay makes them look stupid not you!" She ranted banging on the table.

I lifted my head up from the table and looked at her with glassy eyes. I smiled at her forgetting everything anyone said about my sexuality. I really needed this sense of comfort, since Chresanto is nowhere to be seen.

"Thanks Cameron" I smiled.

"Anytime hun & here's my number call or text me if you want someone to talk to" she cheered as she wrote her number on a stray piece of paper and handed it to me.

I stuffed it into my pocket and she gave me warm hug then soon left.

Although my day has been shit and I feel like shit, it hasn't been all too shit.

The bell went and I forced myself to science, the class I struggled most in. I wasn't in a hurry so I took my time, I knew I was going to be late but right now I don't give a fuck.

I made it to the top floor and headed for room 119 until I heard laughing and chuckling again. I look around the corner to see Rayan and his squad gallivanting on the empty hallway. I didn't pay any attention until one of them called me.

"Aye Perez!" I looked back to see a boy called Jashan laugh.

I didn't listen and went about my business.

His crew caught up with me and blocked my way. I sighed in irritation as they had foolish smirks plastered on their faces.

"Why didn't you listen to daddy? I won't give you any dick if you try pull some shit like that again!" He spat while grinning.

I glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up man I'm trying to get to class" I said trying to push past but failed.

" Shut yo bitch ass up before I tear it up! Besides you like getting fucked in the ass so keep talking" he sneered.

"I'm gay whatever big woop! Now will you excuse me?" I semi yelled.

Jashan pushed me to the ground and pulled at my hair. I screamed as it felt like my hair was going to rip off my head.

"Aye Jashan, that's enough yo" Ray said, I couldn't believe he was here witnessing all of this happen. I thought we were friends?