Chapter 14: To make you moan

C

hungCha POV

Tim kissed me started from being gently and passionately but suddenly, he became wild. His both hands are still pinning my hands above my head. Gripping them tightly. So I could only closed my eyes and go with the flow like what i said. Whatever he want to do to me, i dont care. Beside, i cant do anything to resist him anymore. I was too weak and im already tired. I really want to end this soon as possible and go home!

His kiss went down, trailing his lips down to my cheeks to my ear. He sucked it.

" nngh! Mmm... "
I let out a soft moan. I tensed up. Parang tumayo lahat ng balahibo ko sa katawan. Actually, i never had any feeling this way before. The tingling sensation.. i must say, it feels good.

And my body started to tremble when Tim trailed his kiss down to my neck. Sucking and licking  every inch of my skin. Well, as i said.. i wont mind. So i gave him more access to suck my neck. That's what he want right? Then fine, i'll give it to him.

Tim kiss went up again. Licking the soft skin behind my ear many times. I tensed up again because that's one of  the most sensitive spot on my body. I let out a soft moan for the second time. Im trying my best to not moan but i cant help it. Tim was so good. And my breath also became heavy. Now, what should i do? Im starting to like it. And this is not a punishment anyway! Ano namang pumasok sa isip ni Tim at iniisip nyang punishment ang ganitong bagay?

And finally, Tim let go of my hands. I slowly open my eyes and found him staring at me. His face was just infront of me and i could only stared back at him in silence. I saw the burning desire and lust on his eyes. Parang gusto nya na akong lunukin ng buo. Hanggang sa...

Naramdaman ko nalang na dahan dahang pumapasok yong kamay nya sa ilalim ng  shirt ko. Touching and exploring every inch of soft skin around my belly. I tensed up for the third time. The tingling sensation is not a joke. Im going crazy.

After that, he placed his hands on my chest. Parang alam ko na kung anong balak nyang gawin. Tinanggal nya yong tatlong botones sa taas ng uniform ko. Sakto lang na makita yong dibdib ko at never akong nagreklamo. As i said, i'll let him do whatever he want to do. Beside, nag-eenjoy naman akong panuorin sya sa kung anong ginagawa nya. Wait... what did i say again? No please!

Suddenly, Tim smirked at me.
" you really want
that do you? "

What is he talking about? What 'that'? He did many things to me already.

" dont tease me na Tim... Just do it quickly. " sabi ko nalang.

He smirked again.
" of course, im not done with you. Let me punish you more. "

Well, i wont mind. I told you already! Just do whatever you want to do and i'll never stop you.

But actually, im a bit startled with the sudden attack of Tim on my neck. He's becoming wild again. He sucked my neck for the second time, trailing his kiss down to my collarbone, up to my ears and down to my neck again to chest. Wait.. chest?

" nnggh! "
I let out a loud moan. Kasi naman, bigla nalang nya akong kinagat sa dibdib. Kakainin nya ba ako or what? I immediately covered my mouth with my one hand while the other one, gripping on Tim's shirt. The pleasure was too much for me already. I dont want to let any moans to escape from my mouth again. But...