A promise of a beatdown

"Goodbye [Name]-san please take it easy. I'll see you when you come back after school and then I can show you my surprise!" Sachiko wrapped her hands around yours and gave you a soft, loving smile. She looked over your wrappings one more time to make sure everything was in place and you wouldn't be in too much pain throughout the day.

"I'll see you later Sachiko-chan, thank you for healing me." You returned her bight smile with a sweet one of your own. You were not a big fan of the hospital but you were excited to come back after school to see the surprise she has prepared for you.

School was finally back in session from the cancelation and you were finally discharged from the hospital so you could leave and make it on time. You expected Aizawa or Midnight to be the one to take you to school but when you made your way to the waiting area of the hospital, you were pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"My little cyborg, don't ever scare me like that again. You and Shouta-kun are too hardcore sometimes, I thought I lost you for a minute, totally uncool." You felt him lift you effortlessly into his arms and he spun around before walking out of the sliding doors. He never set you down and though it was funny, you felt as though him carrying you was completely unnecessary.

"I can walk just fine." You deadpanned, trying to quell the amused smile that threatened to break through.

"I don't care." He put his forehead to the top of yours softly before smiling brightly, letting out a loud yell and skipping the rest of the way to the car. You felt free and wondered if this was what you were missing out as when you were a child.

He eased you into the car and you had to position yourself so your back wasn't rubbing up against the seat too painfully. He checked the dashboard and noticed the early time, making him shout in glee. You were going to arrive at school super early at this pace so he pulled into the parking lot of a little drive through bakery.

"We're early so being the totally rad Uncle-Zashi that I am, we're getting FOOOOD!" He smiled brightly at you, his golden hair sticking straight up and you felt at ease, not noticing the sorrowed look behind the smile. You really worried him, you and his best friend of many years were so hardcore. He thought he had lost the both of you and it made his usually cheery and carefree demeanor take a hit, it would take a bit for him to un-see your bodies so bloodied up and you attached to all those machines at the hospital. Especially since he felt like he did absolutely nothing, like a shitty friend.

When you arrived at school Hizashi held you tightly to him and pressed a kiss to the crown of your head. You hugged him back just as tight, the fear of losing the ones you cared for made you accept physical affection more, in fact you liked it a lot. It made you fee safe, it helped you feel that they were still there with you, the warmth of a body against yours was calming, it helped soothe the unknown racing of fear that had burned in your chest since you encountered villains at USJ. You let go finally when there was 5 minutes before you had class. Hizashi turned around before he entered the teacher's lounge and called out to you.

"Oh yeah and little cyborg...if I hear about you being alone with any more boys...I'll let Shouta-kun ground you forever." He winked and threw up a rock out sign before slipping into the lounge before his first class. You spun on your heal, shaking your head lightly in amusement on your way to the classroom among the bustle of other students. You opened the door to classroom 1-A and greeted your friends, Izuku and you were now on talking basis and he was excited to see you back at school, though he kept fidgeting nervously as he said good morning. Mina was also super pumped and got the rest of the class to get hyped up and excited that you were and all right, most were too hesitant to look at your back because it was wrapped in layers of gauze and reminded them of the most horrific sounds of your screams and the way you killed those people.