Eleven: visitor

Watching.

cloudy (e/c) eyes were aimlessly glued to the outside scene displayed from a back glass window, gazing
peacefully as the the city, and quite frankly the world quietly went on without their owner like they ever even knew of her presence to begin with.

The thought was in a sense, refreshing, she felt like she wasn't missing anything and could slip away from reality at any time for a break

The thought was in a sense, refreshing, she felt like she wasn't missing anything and could slip away from reality at any time for a break. Nobody would miss her while she was gone.

Still in the final stages of healing from her non-threatening head injury a few days ago, (name) had been inside the safe space of her home under the care of Simon that refused to leave her side while she was ill.

'I wasn't there to protect you, so I have to make it up to you' he said, well he sure was now.

She smiled to herself while thinking about how selfless he was for her benefit. even though he was programmed to be there for her in a time of need, she still found the exuberant amount of care undeserved. she didnt know what she did to get such amazing friends. androids or no, they were better than anyone else has been to her, especially humans.

her thought process was interrupted abruptly by a gentle hand to her shoulder, she looked up from the window to meet the gentle blue eyes of the android on her mind, Simon .

"hello (name), how are we feeling today?" simon asked, gently kneeling beside her

(name) shrugged, "feeling better than i have been"  she signed, "still not a hundred percent yet though"

simon nodded, "yes i understand, and thats completely normal, the doctor said you wouldn't be completely cured until about a week of recovery" he brought his hand to (name)s forehead to check her temperature

"but it seems like you enjoyed yourself a few days ago nonetheless" he chuckled to himself

(name) flushed a dusty pink, thinking of her date a few days ago. "of course i did, connors..." she smiled "amazing"

her friend just shook his head and stood up, "you guys are too cute, you know that?"

(name)s eyes fell down to the floor in an embarrassed haze, "well you and markus are too ya know"

now it was simons turn to flush, though instead of red, he went a deep blue "he is for sure"

if (name)s body was capable of squealing, she definitely would be right now, the way simon talked about his boyfriend was truthfully adorable. she couldn't wait to possibly meet him on day, she knew for a fact he would live up to the grand standard simon set, her friend did deserve the best after all.

she watched thoughtfully as simon hummed quietly to himself while checking around her rather small kitchen, he appeared as if he was looking for something