15

"Why doesn't he fly away?" Jaime asked one of the guards as they continued their travels.

"We trained him not to. He knows that if he doesn't do what we say, he gets the whip." The guard explained with a sneer. Jaime thought it sounded cruel.

They continued their travels, and Jaime was beginning to think they wouldn't need the help of Storm. That was, until a rumbling sounded in the distance. Jaime rounded up his men, standing in formation as a horde of Dothraki came screaming across the fields.

As they approached, his men stood strong. At least until a roar came from the sky. A dragon descended from the clouds, immediately torching the front line soldiers.

"Storm! Fight!" One of the men ordered the dragon, but he only whimpered reluctantly. Jaime watched as Storm looked to the sky, at the dragon on which Daenerys Targaryen rode. He could easily see them recognize one another. Storm roared at the dragon, who paused and roared in reply.

Storm took to the sky, flying up to the dragon. Jaime expected them to attack one another, dragon versus dragon. But instead, he watched Storm nuzzle the dragon fondly, before turning their sights on the battlefield. Together, the two set the ground ablaze within minutes.

---

Lyla flew over the burning land, letting out two years of pent up fear, rage, and hatred. She particularly aimed for the men who whipped her, relishing in their screaming.

Normally, Lyla would feel uncomfortable and afraid of death, but now, she was death. The land burned beautifully, Lyla was practically dancing in the air as she went.

Suddenly, a sharp pain resonated in her shoulder, and she let out a screech as she fell from the air, landing sloppily. Lyla felt the ground shake as Drogon landed next to her.

"Lyla!" She heard Daenerys yell, rushing over to her wound. Drogon smashed the device that had shot her, while Daenerys looked at her wound. "It's alright, Lyla. You're alright." She cooed, as she wriggled the bolt from her skin. It was painful, and tears began to fall from her silver eyes

Daenerys hushed her whimpering, stroking the side of her head. The action reminded Lyla of Jorah, which only made her cry more. She heard a horse's gallop slow, and turned to see Jaime Lannister stopping his horse and lowering a readied spear.

"He's..." Jaime was breathless as he watched her. "He's crying..." Lyla let out a whimper, backing away from the man. Daenerys mounted Drogon again, who glared at Jaime with hatred.

"Let's go Lyla." Daenerys said to the dragon, who happily flew away from the field with her savior.