14

Jorah stood before Daenerys once more in the pyramid of Meereen. She had talked to Tyrion, and now she turned to him.

"Where is she?" She asked Jorah, who looked up at Daenerys confused.

"Who?"

"Where is Lyla? I know she's with you. Where is she?" Daenerys demanded, but Jorah just shook his head.

"I thought she was with you."

"Don't lie to me. Tell me where she is."

"I swear, your grace, she is not with me. I don't know where she is."

"The day I exiled you, she disappeared and left a note saying she went to find you. Where is she?"

"She's not with me. You must believe me." Jorah insisted, shaking his head. He had no idea that the little girl went missing.

"Get out of my sight." Daenerys's voice was tight and pained. It had been nearly a year since Jorah had been exiled. Almost a year Lyla had been missing.

---

Lyla wasn't sure how long she spent on that beach. Chained. Whipped. Hungry. She didn't resist as Cersei stepped in front of her. She could've burnt her to a crisp, and yet...

"I think he's ready." Cersei declared, watching the motionless, broken dragon lie on the beach.

"Are you sure, your grace?"

"Positive. Release him."

The chains lifted from her, but Lyla could hardly move. She ached all over.

"Get up." Cersei demanded, and Lyla complied, cringing as she stood shakily. "Good. Lie down." She laid down on the sand, too weak to resist. "Keep enforcing her obedience." And with that, Cersei left once more.

Lyla felt nothing but shame and pain. She had been released from her bindings, yet she did not leave. She was afraid. She was no dragon, but merely a child.

The days went, then the weeks, then the months, then perhaps even years. They had begun calling her Storm, and she never dared to leave the beach.

Currently, she had been given her first actual... Task, if you could call it that. She was sent along the land in a large crate with a few holes in the top. She didn't know where she was going, but she didn't like it one bit.

---

Jaime Lannister rode with the camp of soldiers along the rose road, carrying large amounts of gold from Highgarden to take back to King's Landing. He had gotten a letter from Cersei, stating that protection will be arriving to reinforce their safe arrival.

He wasn't sure what that entailed, and was even more baffled when said protection arrived in the form of a large box. Twenty or so guards accompanied it. They lifted a latch on it, pulling open the front to reveal two glowing silver eyes.

They looked over the Jaime and Bronn warily. One of the men pulled on a chain, and a massive beast stalked out. It was intimidating, yet beautiful.

"How...?" Jaime couldn't imagine how Cersei got her hands on a full sized dragon.

"We found him on the beach a few years back. Now he's a well trained boy," The guard looked at the dragon with a smirk, placing a hand on its side. Jaime took note of how the dragon flinched at his touch.

Hello! Yes, a large amount of time passed in a short description, but I don't think you guys want five chapters of just her being held captive for two years. Hope you guys are enjoying the story!