And went downstairs, it looks like Mum , dad and Paddy came back, along with Sam and Harry in the living room

And went downstairs, it looks like Mum , dad and Paddy came back, along with Sam and Harry in the living room. "Hello." I greeted walking into the living room. "Hello darling, how was ballet to today?" Mum asked. "A bit tiring than usual, but it's ok." I replied to her

"Umm mum." I said as I sat down on the sofa. "Yes dear?" She replied. "When will Tom come back from America?" I asked. She just smiled at me.

"Well the question to that darling, is today." I heard a very familiar voice behind me. My eyes widened. I didn't even realize that both Harry and Sam were recording this. I turned around to see my eldest brother Tom. "Oh my god." I said jumping and hugging him.

"I missed you." I said, fighting back tears. "I missed you too love." He said hugging me so tight.

Once you've all greeted each other. Mum had called us for dinner. We all sat down had a really great time.

"So Lottie, how would you feel, if I told you that I'm taking you to the Avengers: Infinity war premiere in LA?"  Tom  asked. "WHAT!" Seriously!!!!" I exclaimed. "Yeah seriously, you Mum, dad, Paddy, Harry, everyone basically."

"That would be so awesome, thank you." I said. We finished dinner, Sam and I cleaned up the table, washed the dishes, and went to the living room. For a movie night. Tom had put on Captain America: The Winter Soldier.  I knew that he put in just to tease about my crush on Sebastian Stan. I mean who doesn't.

I while the movie was on I was cuddling with Sam, and beside us Tom was doing an instagram story. "Hey, So I'm back at home in London, with my siblings. *points to Paddy.* Padster, *paddy waves* *points to Harry* Harold. *harry waves* points to Sam and I* Sammy and Lottie. *we both wave*, we are currently watching The Winter Soldier, because, Lottie want to tell us why you love this movie? He asked pointing the camera to me, while all 4 of them laughed. I blushed so hard i buried my face into Sam chest. "No.." I trailed off.

"Come on Lottie, it's because of Sebastian Stan right?" Harry teased. I blushed harder if that is even possible. "It is because of Sebastian!" He exclaimed. "Harry stoppp" I whined. "Don't act like you don't dream about him." Harry said.

"Anyways, don't forget to donate for the Brother's trust event, you'll get to meet me, watch Avengers Infinity War, take pictures, and just have a great time, go to the ink in any one for our bios to donate, we hope to see you there."

I got up. "Alright I'm tired I'm going to bed." I said passing by Harry to the hallway near the stairs. But Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me down "you're not going anywhere young lady, not until you tell me the truth."  He said. "Truth about what?" I acted stupid. "Oh so you wanna go there huh?" He said. And start tickling me, I tried wiggling, but I was no use. "Harry stop." I squealed. "Harry I'm going to wet myself."

"Not until you tell me the truth." He continued to tickle me. "Fine. I'll tell you, I love this movie because Sebastian Stan is looks so beautiful in it." I finally gave up, he stopped tickling me. "Tom you got that on video?" Harry looked at Tom. "Sure did." He smiled. "Tommm please don't post it." I begged. "I'll Alright I won't, but I can't promise anything."

"Anyways I'm going to sleep." I said walking up the stairs. "Goodnight."

"Night Lottie."

••••

dream

I turn into the private close and pull up in the lay-by outside my home. I turn toward the house. I spot the open door, and then the ritual blind movement from Mum, but it's from upstairs – normally it's downstairs.

Unplugging my seat belt and unwillingly stepping out into the dingy cold weather, I look back up to the top window and spot the blinds slowly rising, revealing a figure.

Turning back to the car, I press lock and await the clunk of the car doors before heading toward the house.

Looking up to Mum, I notice it isn't her, it's a face I don't recognise. A face that sends a shiver down my spine. A face that looks like a mask. Mid-stride, I freeze. I look back at the shadowy bald figure. I can make more out now. They have a big grin. The moon crescent shaped grin frightens me. It's permanent, with a bloody redness to it.

I regain control of my body and charge through the agape front door, into the sitting room and then skipping a step a time.

"Mum? Dad? Sam? Tom? Paddy? Harry?" I shout.

Someone's looming on the landing. I see him, staring at me, still smiling uncontrollably from the top of the stairs.

Reaching out to him I push him against the wall. He doesn't flinch, he smiles. Chuckling even under his breath.

"Where are my family?" I hear the fear and shaky intonation in my voice.

He continues staring and keeping his tight, wide smile before eerily telling me "They're not here."

I push him aside and run into the living room, staring to the couch and floor, I look away. I can't look again. But I have to.

Looking back to the couch and floor I see  six mounds on the bloody couch and floor.

Copyright © 2016 T. J. Blake
All rights reserved.

I woke up, in cold sweat, panting, and gasping.  I push myself from my bed take my little blanket and teddy bear I got from Tom when I was young and to the hallway. The room next to mine which was Sam's. I push the squeaky door open. "Sam" I whisper yelled. "Lottie?" He groaned. Rubbing his eye, and turning on the night lamp.

"It's like 2:30 in the morning Lottie what are you doing here." He said sitting up. "I had a nightmare." I said sniffing, tears well up in my eye as I remembered what happened. Sam opened his arms "come here you can sleep with me." I went over to him, he lifted me and put me on his lap.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I shake my head. "It's alright." We got in a comfortable position, he closed the night lamp.

"Goodnight Lottie" he kissed my forehead

"Goodnight Sammy"