12 | The Choice

"No...nope...no way!" Mr. Stark shook his head as he sat in his lab chair.

"Come on! Mr. Stark she's dead in the past if she could come here-"

Mr. Stark got up and walked towards me "you know how much that could ruin things?"

"Not much."

"Wh-why why do you think that!?" He yelled

"Okay..." I said putting my hands up "i went to the past right?"

"Yeah? Uh huh kid, what are you-"

"I went to the past and nothing has changed! You know that you just don't want to admit that."

"Peter, I'm doing this for that girls sake." He said as he moved closer to me.

"Because being dead is better than being alive?" I asked

He huffed "no, because-let me paint you a picture. You guys are dating, she's happy and she has you. What happens when you guys break up."

I shook my head. "That won't happen."

"BUT, What if it does. And then that girl is stuck in a whole other world with no one to guide her through it. You're being selfish, Peter."

I looked down "but I love her."

"Oh my-Peter you don't love her, you love the idea of her! You barely know her!"

"But Mr. Stark-"

"You know what...fine! Bring her back." He said walking away and then walked back to him and poked his finger into his chest "but if you don't want to be with her anymore and you leave her in the dust just remember thats on you. You brought a girl here because you say you lover her and then you pull away and now she's alone. You ready for that?"

I looked down "I know sir..I'm sorry"

He laughed "I'm sorry kid. I just don't want you to make a decision you regret."

"I have to do it.."

"Kid."

"If I don't I will regret it for the rest of my life."

Mr. Stark nodded. "Okay..."

__________

YOUR POV

"Mindy. I think I just made the worst mistake of my life." I said as looked at Mindy who was standing at her front door.

"What do you mean come in, come in!" She said as she waved me into her house.

"Let's go to my room okay?" She said as she wrapped her arm around me and we walked up to her room and sat on her bed.

"Peter is from the future..."

Mindy smiled "get out!" She said as she slapped my arm.

"I know, and he asked me to come with him because he had to leave and everything was so crazy and-"

"Well what did you say!?" She said as she grabbed her pillow and smiled

"I said no..." I looked down and started to play with the lace on her bed.

"But-wait I don't understand."

"I don't understand why I said no either. I'm a mess of a human being." I said as I flopped onto the bed.

"(Y/n), Peter being from the future was like a literal Godsend. How many people would actually be able to take you back!?"

"Only one..." I sighed

"Why didn't you tell him you were from the future too?"

"Because-I-I Don't know..."

"You have to go back and tell him!!"

"You're right!" We both squealed

"oh I'm going to miss you, my tiny little time traveler!" Mindy said as she hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you too...i have to go..." I said as I ran to my car and started to zoom down the road back to Peter's house.

It started to rain and I couldn't see anything. I looked harder at the road.

"What the-"

Suddenly She hit a tree in the middle and she hit the steering wheel, glass shards hit her skin and her legs were crushed by the impact of the hit...She was gone.

__________
She's from the future!? Wow what a plot twist! Who would have thought!? I'm sorry I'm such a cringe master when it comes to authors notes 😅🤦🏽‍♀️ Also sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it! - Madi ♥️