Chapter 1:

"Yourequested me, Alpha Cordon?" I asked.

"Yes,little October, I did." Alpha Cordon said.

"Whatfor, Alpha?" I asked.

"TheGeo Forcefield pack is talking about waging war on us. I know you'rean Omega, but I need you to fight. We don't have many males in thispack. So I need you out there." Alpha Cordon said.

"UsOmegas are weak, what should we do if we happen to be injured?" Iasked.

"Youmust die then. Any pack member dies for his pack. You filthy Omegasare no exception to the rule." Alpha Cordon said.

Ouch,that one hurt.

"Understood,Alpha. When do they attack?" I asked.

"Yousure have a lot of questions, little October. You're lucky I'mletting you ask this many questions... But do not push me. You mayreturn to your quarters now. Inform Omega Que-Lynn and Omega Frank,as they will be fighting as well." Alpha Cordon said.

"Asyou wish, Alpha." I said.

Ileft his office. He is always like this. You can ask him a certainnumber of questions before he snaps on you and commands you to gosomewhere else. How many questions you can ask him is based on yourrank. Omegas get only 2-3 questions at a time. We aren't thefavorites in the pack. Omega Que-Lynn and Omega Frank are the Omegasthat live in the basement cells with me. We met when were all 10, wehave all been close ever since. I feel like hey look to me forguidance but even I don't know how to handle most situations. In mostpacks, Omegas are treated with respect since Omegas are usually thewolves that others vent to in times of need. This pack, the CruelBlack pack, treats us like slaves. They all see Alpha Cordon's way oftreating us like it's the best thing since sliced bread. But theydon't understand that we have feelings too. They don't understandthat we are alive either. Omega genders don't matter. But Omegas areprimarily male, seeing as it's again wolf law to hit a female. So weget all the beatings while the females get all the luck. They dofavors for the Alpha, Beta or Delta and in return, they get awayscott free. I don't understand it either. It's like they can't look afemale in the eye if they were to treat her like us males gettreated, but they have no problem looking us males dead in the eye.I've never really understood it. But anyway, my name is October. Iwas born a submissive Omega and unfortunately I can make no path tochange that. I don't understand why I was given this position when Ican be defiant at times. But I've learned over the years thatdefiance gets you nowhere in this pack. The only thing it gets you isbeat up and forgotten about. We may have an issue with a member ofthe pack, but any other pack member will side with them. And thatonly makes you feel worthless and stupid. I feel like most packsdon't understand why this pack is run this way. Why Alpha Cordonhates us Omegas. Well the explanation is simple really, his mate waskilled by a couple. How you may ask? Our ex-Luna was very simpleminded but weak. Alpha Cordon never taught her how to defend herselfso she was doomed from the start. She was killed in the dead ofnight, brutally I may add. It was a horrendous sight that we all wishwe could unsee. But unfortunately for us, that image of her bleedingout is permanently resident in our brains. No one know why the Omegaswent berserk and killed her, but we all have our theories. To usOmegas, our ex-Luna was sweet and caring towards us. So why theywould target her is beyond me. So every since that day, Alpha Cordonhas hated Omegas. I can't say I blame him though. I I saw that Omegaskilled my mate, I would hate the rank too. But taking it out on them?I don't see the point in it, to be honest. But to each his own, Iguess.

Finallymaking it our basement cells, I see Omega Que-Lynn yelling harshly atOmega Frank.

"Youjust don't get it, do you?" Omega Que-Lynn asked.