Chapter 6

Danny woke up confused, he looked around the unfamiliar surroundings before the events of yesterday came back to him. He smiled softly, he had missed Pandora and Frostbite. They were always so nice to him, when his family turned on him they were there to help him and keep him safe. It was his own fault that he had gotten captured. Danny quickly shook these thoughts out of his head before going to find Pandora and Frostbite. He found them in Frostbite's lab talking in soft tones.
"I've missed him so much Frostbite. He's like a son to me, when I couldn't find him it drove me crazy with grief and guilt. We had a fight and he left and he got captured. I should have just left him be or just be gentler." Danny quickly ran over to Pandora and hugged her as tight as he could.
"I love you mom." Danny whispered into her shoulder. Pandora looked shocked before she wrapped her arms around him tightly.
"I love you too son."
—————————-
Danny didn't do much that day except cuddle with Pandora and Frostbite. They all felt safe and like a family once again. After dinner pandora and Frostbite looked at Danny.
"Danny you do know that tomorrow we'll have to start training you again and making sure that you can still defend yourself. Because if you can't we will have to have someone to keep you safe." Pandora said gently as she stroked his hair. Danny looked down before he answered.
"Yeah I know. I've been doing some stuff back at the mountain when I couldn't sleep. I'm getting better, I'm not perfect but I have the team to watch my back."
"That's good Great One, but sometimes training with someone else can help because they can notice the mistakes that you aren't even realizing that you are making."
"I know Frostbite, thank you both."
Hey y'all I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in forever but I was recently in the hospital due to some mental health problems. I'm going to try to update more often. I'm also going to skip to the day that Danny returns because his time in the ghost zone is just training with the odd cuddly moment. I just want to keep the story moving so off we go.