Chapter 11

Will sat in front of Mike on the canoe, they had agreed to be partners within seconds of the announcement of canoeing that morning.

"No, Mike! it's the other way! Mike!" Will laughed as Mike paddled the canoe down the wrong stream and almost crashed into his twin.

"Watch it fuckface, you're gonna kill dear spaghetti!" Said his Twin Richie in some weird accent wich made both Will and the boy in the back of Richie's canoe chuckle while Mike just stared at him loathing

"Mike, C'mon!" Said Will smiling and helping paddle toward the right stream this time. They paddled down the stream for about an hour before reaching a beautiful lake with a waterfall

"It's so pretty!" Said Mike docking the canoe and climbing out "Let's get in!"

Will watched Mike take off his camp shirt and Jump in, he could feel himself falling just a little more in love with Mike every time he smiled.

"I'm comming!" Will said throwing his shirt onto the dock and jumping into the freezing water next to mike "Ahh, It's so fucking COLD!"

"What did you expect princess? Bath water!?!" Mike said laughing and splashing Will, even though the lake was crowded with campers but to the two boys, it was just them. They continued to splash each other until Will tried to swim away. Mike dove after him and pulled him back by his waist, turning him around so they were standing face to face in weighst high water. Will had to look up slightly to see Mike's face but when he did he saw nothing but that beautiful smile and gleaming brown eyes, Will smiled back at him.

"You have really pretty eyes." Will said before he could stop himself, he wished he could have taken it back. He watched as Mike's facial expression change and felt his arms drop from Will's sides.

"We should paddle back." Said Mike walking back to shore and putting on his cream collared shirt

"Yeah." Said Will looking down "We should."