Chapter 1

Eddie stared at the rows of seats, this was going to be the worst summer of his life, he was sure of it. There were like 40 rows but he still couldn't find anywhere to sit, his curly hair fell in his face, hiding his flushed cheeks. He was incredibly shy, he ended up just sitting next to some boy reading a comic book(He looked like he probably wouldn't talk to Eddie much, but boy he was wrong)
"Hello maytee!" The boy said "I'm Richie Trashmouth Tozier, The Man of a thousand voices. I am known By many Names."
"Oh, I'm Eddie." Eddie said tucking his short hair behind his ear, he hated this habit he had because it made him look like a girl, but Richie Trashmouth Tozier thought otherwise
"What a pleasure, Eds!" Richie said mocking some movie character or something, it wasn't very good.
"Eddie." He said correcting Richie sternly "I go by Eddie."
"Alrighty then!" Richie said putting his comic book all the way away inside his backpack, clearly preparing to talk more. "So, whats your story boyo?" He said in another voice, gosh Eddie had made a terrible mistake.
"my story is that I don't want to be here, in fact this is the last place I want to be right now." Eddie said to Richie making him look a little sadder.
"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that, but this is a good camp. I think you'll like it here," Richie said, trying to keep the conversation going
"How would you know, you don't even know me!" Eddie said and that was the last word he intended to say to Richie that whole buss ride but he would have no such luck, this kid just would not give up.
"Oh, well we all do. I didn't want to be here my first year but I begged my mum to let me come back the next year and I've been doing it ever since." Richie said cheerfully
"How come you have no friends then?" Eddie said cooly trying to get Richie to leave him alone, he really wasn't this mean he just wanted to be alone right then and Richie would not let him.
"I do, but the're coming next week." Richie said and this seemed to flip a switch in him, he suddenly grew very silent and depressed, this wasn't a bad thing for Eddie but for some (idiotic) reason he said this: "Well, you have me. I'm here this week." and he immediately regretted it because from then on he had himself a new, very annoying friend.