George shook his head, not taking his eyes off of the screen. I bit my lip and looked down at the liquid in my hands. I knew that he knew.

" What is it with her family?" I asked hesitantly not sure what to expect.

At first, I thought he hadn't heard me, but after a good thirty seconds, he turned to look at me. He looked a little hesitant as if he was debating whether or not he should say anything, or at least what he was going to say.

" It's her older brother Joseph. He's.." he seemed reluctant. He was probably choosing his words carefully. " Difficult," he sighed. 

" Growing up, she stayed with my family once in a while when things were rough at home. That's also why she moved here. She didn't feel like staying," he confessed.

I instantly felt sick to my stomach and I could feel a mix of anger, sadness and pity boil up under my skin.

" Point is, I don't think she wants to go home," he concluded, leaning his head back against the wall as he changed the channel again.

A lady with an annoyingly enthusiastic smile appeared on the screen. I wasn't really paying attention, but she was demonstrating how to do a proper Christmas pudding or something. I gulped down the last bit of my coffee, pulling a face at the bitter liquid and put down the empty cup at the table. Honestly, I didn't even care where I celebrated Christmas, even though my curiosity was nagging me.

--

I looked at the time as I was parked outside of Alex's flat. It was in the middle of the night and I had texted her ten minutes ago, that I was parked outside.

It hadn't stopped snowing and there was now a good layer of snow on the ground. I sighed and opened the door. I could see my breath as a thick cloud in the cold air. She wasn't going to come out here by herself, and I would have to go in there and get her.

I could feel the bass in my chest as I entered the flat. Some shitty music was blasting through the speakers and there were drunk people dancing against one another everywhere.

Being sober in such a situation was quite hilarious actually and also something I had never tried. I usually was the one to mess about and be a complete idiot, but watching everyone else being wasted was fun for once.

I pushed myself through a crowd of dancing people and smiled when my I eyes fell upon a familiar girl. Alex was giving her a piggyback ride and she had her arms stretched above her head as she sang along to the music. She looked like she had the time of her life.

" Mattyyy," she giggled, wiggling her way down from his back and ran to me, embracing me in a hug. She was absolutely hammered and she smelled like beer.

" Hi love," I smiled, kissing her head.

She stumbled as she took a step back, putting her arms around my neck. 

" This is my boyfriend," she yelled drunkenly, making me chuckle in embarrassment.

" Come on, baby. Let's get you home," I said calmly, grabbing her hand, waving at Alex before walking out to the car.

" Loook, it's snowing," she hooted, twirling around, kicking a heap of snow, resulting in her falling on her bum.

I shook my head but hurried to her side, picking her up and helped her into the car. I made sure to fasten her seatbelt before walking around the car and into the driver's seat. She was half-sleeping most of the way back to the flat, which probably was a good thing.

" Come on," I chuckled, grabbing her hand as I tried to get her out of the car.

" I don't wanna go to bed," she whined as we made our way inside.

" Shh, You are gonna wake everybody up," I warned. I didn't really care, it was just to try to keep her calm.

After a lot of whining, yelling and drunk talk I finally managed to close the door behind us in my room. I flopped down on the bed with a sigh and watched her. She would probably tire herself out eventually. After some struggle, she had managed to kick off her shoes, but only by sitting down first. I watched her as she stood from the floor. She was a little wobbly but she tried her best to be seductive by turning her back to me, wiggling her bum from side to side as she pulled her dress over her head, throwing it onto the floor.

Then she turned back around and looked at me.

I just smiled at her. It was quite cute. She removed her bra and threw it next to her dress on the floor and giggled.

 God, she was absolutely pissed, and I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was trying her best to seduce me, which was quite funny.

I laughed lightly and threw a random shirt of mine in her direction, seeing as she pulled it over her head. She twirled around, humming to herself with her hands over her head before she finally stumbled towards the bed.

" Easy there," I laughed, grabbing a hold of her, just in time before she collided with the edge of the bed. She was gonna feel terrible tomorrow.

"You're warm," she giggled, nuzzling her head into my neck, sitting in my lap.

" You should sleep," I suggested as I rubbed her back.

" That's no fun," she whined, kissing down my neck. I closed my eyes, biting down on my bottom lip. I felt her hips grind against mine as she pulled my shirt over my head. " Rosie," I breathed, pushing against her lightly. This wasn't going to happen. Not now and not like this.

I wanted to, but not like this.

With a giggle, she reached out for a sharpie that was on the table beside the bed and removed the lid with her teeth.

" What are you doing?" I chuckled as she kissed down my chest before pressing the sharpie against my lower stomach.

She was occupied for a good 30 seconds before looking back up at me through her lashes. Fuck, she was beautiful, even in her drunken state. I looked to my stomach, trying my best to read the words upside down.

' Love me'

Before I had time to react, she had attached her lips to mine in a hungry kiss, her hands wandering down to the hem of my pants. I grabbed her hand, stopping her before laying her down on the bed gently. " Not tonight love," I whispered, pecking her lips, resulting in her pouting.

I chuckled and tugged her in before standing back up to get ready for bed. I picked up her clothes from the floor and put them on the chair in the corner of the room and began to remove my own clothes, putting them down in the same spot. By the time I had removed my jeans, she was fast asleep, her mouth slightly agape.

I slowly got into bed beside her, doing my best not to wake her up. I kissed her head one last time before closing my eyes.

--

Don't forget to vote and comment! That's what truly inspires me to continue <3