|1|

Y/n's pov

I find myself walking into a big building that happen to be my university. I was nervous, excited and doubtful about my grades here.

Some days I might be embarrassed, not feeling well or something else but I'm more worried about what kind of girl my roommate is, anyways I look over to see Hyungwon talking to his group of friends.

He noticed me looking at him and he told me to come over there so I can meet his friends. I did so but instead of walking properly, I dragged my feet against the floor because my legs were shaking, I was nervous.

I got over to my brother and waved at all of his friends. "Hello, I'm Y/n, Hyungwon's sister." They waved back at me. "Introduce yourselves guys and say who's roommates you are." They nod at Hyungwon and did as he said. "Hello, I'm Shownu and my roommate is Minhyuk." I waved at Shownu.

"Hello, I am Minhyuk, Shownu's roommate!" He said excitedly, I giggled a little. "Hello, I'm Wonho and Hyungwon is my roommate." I nodded again. "Hello, I'm Jooheon! I.m is my roommate." I nodded at how adorable and deep his dimples were as he talked. "Helloooo, my name is I.m, Jooheon's roommate." I nodded then looked at this one boy that didn't say anything. "What's your name?" He rolls his eyes.

"Kihyun." the boy says quickly says quietly not looking at me but looking everywhere else. Hyungwon nudges him. "I'm sorry Y/n.." Hyungwon apologizes.

"No, it's fine. It's not your fault." I reply to Hyungwon. "Actually can one of you take me to the office so I can get my schedule?" They all find a reason why they can't. Most likely busy but Kihyun said nothing. "Kihyun, you go with her. We're studying and you don't even like studying so you go." He groans and starts walking. I turn around and follow him.

A few minutes has past since y'all started walking and not one word came out of our mouth, I decided to talk. "Hey....um, are we almost to the office?" He hums, not looking at me. He's really rude. While walking this angry girl bumped into my shoulder, making me lose my balance and landing on the floor. Kihyun laughed his ass off in front of my face. I wanted to cry. Not because he was laughing because the fall hurt really bad.

I got myself up and limped to the office as Kihyun continues to laugh at me. I ignored him the hole time.

I walked inside the office to see a man in front of his desk, I approached him. I bow. "Hello, I'm Chae Y/n. I'm a new student." He looks up at me then handed me a piece of paper. I grabbed it assuming it was my schedule which it was. "I hope you enjoy it here ms. Y/n." I bowed again before walking out.

I looked at the paper I was holding and math was my first subject. Great! The one subject I'm not good at!!!!!

I entered the class to see people staring at me including the one I didn't want to see. Kihyun... I bowed to the teacher. "I'm sorry I'm late. It's my first day here." The teacher nods, I get a weird vibe around this teacher...I don't know why though. "Yes, please introduce yourself to the class." I nod and bowed to the class.

"Hello, I'm Chae Y/n, Hyungwon's little sister, please take care of me." I looked back at the teacher. "Please sit in front of Kihyun." I walked over to him. Some people whispering about me because I knew exactly where Kihyun was. Usually the new students don't know anybody at their new school but I did which was Hyungwon and his friends.

The hole class Kihyun kept annoying me. He kept kicking my chair from behind and what ticked me off the most was that he tugged at my skirt which was apart of the girls uniform. I got so mad, out of anger I slammed my hands on my desk, standing up then turning around to face Kihyun. "When will you stop?!"

He looked surprised himself but stayed quiet like he did nothing wrong. "Y/n! It's your first day! Detention for you!" I sat back down pouting. People began to whisper again.