Dean (fluff)

You, Sam and Dean are back in the bunker after a long crappy hunt, y'all are tired, hungry and soaked in blood.

"Guys, first for the shower!"

"C'mon! Hurry up then!"

"Yeah and Sam, don't forget to take care of your hair you know what I mean Rapunzel.." you wink at him and chuckle.

"Shut up Y/N!" You and Dean start to laugh. Then, both of you decide to take a sit and drink a beer talking about the resolved case.

"Well, these bitches were hard to kill." You nod and sigh,

"Yeah you betcha..Alright then, I'm gonna check my girl if she's okay and tinkering a bit." Your girl is a '76 chevy camaro and she's in a bad shape, when you have the time you fix her with Dean's help.

"Okay, then see you later little bitch." He lifts his beer and wink at you as you get up.

"Yeah, later dumbass." You two smile to each other then you walk towards the garage. Once in, you take off the tarpaulin and walk around her watching and checking everything putting your hand on her carressing her steel body.

"Sorry girl for leaving you there. I'm gonna fix you and we'll be on the road soon." A few minutes later, you pick up the tools you share with Dean and start to working on her putting AC/DC on the radio and begin with what's under the hood. Almost 45 minutes later, Dean shows up.

"Well, I think you worked enough on your car for today. I'll help you tomorrow." You nod and follow him after dropping the tools. You two return in the kitchen when Sam get out of his room.

"Hey, there's no case around so we can stay here a little bit to chill and take some rest. And about take some rest, you okay Y/N ?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I mean really Sammy i'ts okay I'm just a bit tired that's it. I'll be better tomorrow after some food and some sleep." After the dinner, Sam goes back to his bedroom while you and Dean are standing taking another beer.

"Hey you know, I took some pie before we return here, wanna take a bite ?" You smirk as you see his face lighting rushing towards the fridge to grab the pie.

"Y/N, you're awesome." Then, you begin to eat your slice but you notice Dean's looking at you since you started. You look at him with a questioning glance.

"What's up D. ?"

"Nothing huh yeah nothing just..nevermind, don't worry."

"Huh huh, okay dumbass." You finish to eat your slice and get up to drop your plate in the sink so you turn your back to Dean who's sitting behind you. As you clean the dishes you feel Dean's hands wrapped around your waist pulling you against him. You turn around to face him and plunge your eyes into the green forest of him.

"D. what are you doing exactly ? I mean okay we're friends and it's okay but I-"

"Shut up Y/N." He cuts you off kissing you. You're shocked at first but melt in and kiss him back putting your hands on the back of his neck then pull out for air.

"I wish I could continue but I've to take a shower first." You smile and leave in your room to grab some clothes then walk in the shower. You strip off your blood soaked clothes, turn on the water and walk in letting fall the hot water on your skin. A few minutes later when you're still under the sower, Dean steps behind you and holds you in his arms.

"Sorry sweetheart but I just couldn't stay out and wait." He then kisses you. You stop for a second to look at him then kiss him again and again. Dean realizes he's fully in love with you and can't stop being without you wherever you two are. He smiles and stares at you with eyes full of love.

"I love you so much Y/N." You smile and blush and burry your face into his chest then mumble a "I love you too Dean." before staying under the shower cuddling and kissing.

Hey!don't blame me please, it was one of the first I've ever wrote. I don't do fluff posts normally but I wanted to put it here. Anyway, I hope you liked it. All my imagines are wrote in a chronological order so the last are very recent. Kiss on your right ass cheek!