Chapter 14

It took a week. One week for everything to settle down. At least for everyone on the outside of the pack. Stiles had woke up the next day with a massive headache and a sore body but it wasn't his body that was out of sorts. It was his mind, he felt weird without his female body. He had gotten used to it funny enough.

He sighed and laid back into the pillows on his and Derek's shared bed, wondering when the pups would come up and see him. They have kept their distance from him and Derek would come in while he was resting. It felt like they were hiding from him.

As he frowned and closed his eyes in thought, he heard the door open slowly and soft-footed socked feet came inside. He opened his eyes and watched a blonde curly head pop in and close the door quietly.

"Isaac?"Stiles looked at him and saw the pup curl in on himself and hug his tall frame.

Isaac sniffled a little and looked at him and then the bed, then back at him. He looked lost and alone and that was what made him hold out an arm and pat the bed next to him. Isaac whimpered and scurried into his arms and hugged him close. That was when he felt the wet tears and a whimpered whisper, "Mama..."

Stiles smiled softly and ran his fingers through those golden curly locks of his baby, his little boy. Isaac remembered and missed him to the point of tears, wanted him to coo and coddle him. Make him feel loved like he once did when Isaac was in a much smaller body.

"My little pup, I'm not going anywhere. Mama is still here."Stiles cooed at him and held the sniffling boy closer. Never noticing the dark green eyes watching them from the doorway of the bedroom.

~*~

Derek watched from the doorway, arms crossed on his chest as their youngest pup cry and curl into his mama wolf. Knowing this was what they both needed, Derek's smiled a little at the sight. The pack for the last week while Stiles and Isaac recovered tried to keep up the house and do their school work without bothering the other two with problems.

They wanted to make sure their two respective pack members were fully recovered before they bombard them with cuddles and scenting but after hearing the door to his and his mate's room open and the sniffling reached his ears. He guessed they kept them apart for too long, it was time to have a puppy pile after dinner tonight. Though right now, it was his and his mates turn to cuddle the baby before the others come back from school.

He walked inside and closed the door, watching as Stiles looked up at him and smiled. He could scent the worry in the air, he would have to put that fear down and squash it like a bug.

He scooted himself on the other side of his little boy and his mate and held them both close to his body. He started a growl like a purr and rubbed his mate's neck while he rubbed Isaac's back, knowing touch was what they all needed. Isaac finally settled and started his own small purring noise and he watched as Stiles smiled softly but looked up at Derek.

"I was afraid you wouldn't want me like this."His voice was soft and slightly sad.

Derek bent his head and nuzzled the young man's forehead, "I told you before Stiles. I would love you no matter what you look like, I love you for you. Your my mate, my everything."He kissed his forehead softly.

Stiles snorted softly, "I know but I was still....."

He was going to finish what was on his mind but Derek cut him off with a soft kiss to the plush lips of his younger mate. It stopped the oncoming rant that he knew would come but also showed his mate how much he meant to him. Stiles finally relaxed and kissed him back softly and sighed, like all his depression and worry left his mind like the wind.

Derek pulled back and raised an eyebrow at the blush that spread across Stiles' nose. Stiles blinked and nodded, "Totally understand now. Love you too sourwolf."

~*~

After hours of relaxing and settling back into their scenting, Derek and Stiles got up and left their pup in their bed to continue sleeping. He needed more sleep and they didn't want to ruin the relaxed state that he finally settled into.

Derek walked passed the office turned bedroom and felt Stiles stop in front of the room. Turning, he found his mate biting his lip at the baby items and the crib they had inside. He could feel the inkling of sadness but also a whisper of wanting.

"It'll be okay Stiles. He's still our pup."He said to the younger man.

Stiles sighed, "I know. I know that but I still want my baby. Does that make me a bad mother?"He looked over at his older mate with a sheen of water in his eyes.

Derek knew his mate wanted, needed his baby. He could feel it in his bones and it made his wolf rear up and want to give that to his mate. He gulped, his wolf wanted his mate and wanted to plant his seed within his young love.

He had to push those thoughts back as he reached out and hugged his mate close."I don't think you're a bad mother, I think you are a mother who watched your pup change and grow to fast before your eyes. I think you'll settle once you know he has never changed from that cute curly top pup to the long and lean young adult pup that napping in our room."

Stiles held him as he nuzzled into his muscled chest and muffled out thanks and kissed his chest. They pulled back and went downstairs to the kitchen to get lunch ready for when the pups come home from school and Isaac from his nap. After they got several sandwiches made with potato salad and dip for the cut veggies, Isaac came down rubbing his eye and was yawning.

He shuffled to his alpha and nuzzled under his chin, "Hi Papa."Then made his way over to his smaller mate and snuffled under his chin also, making puppy noises before saying."Love you, mama." Before making his way to a plate of food and started in on eating, leaving a smiling alpha wolf and an ecstatic mama wolf.

Stiles grinned, tears on the edge of his eyes. His pup never changed, he still loved his mama. He smiled an overjoyed grin at his mate, knowing the alpha was right. He was not only loved but wanted, no matter what body he was in.

~*~

FIN

Author's Notes: Thank you, everyone, for the love and support. I know this is a short end but I feel this is the best way to end this part of the series. Though I do know there will be more. I will be writing the second book in this series soon! So the fun with the pack won't stop for now. ^_^