Chapter 2

After Deaton had left, the night was filled with quiet contemplation. Everyone was in either shocked or worried as to what would happen. Derek himself was in a state of worry. Ever since his pack found Stiles and Isaac, he has been on guard, watching and waiting for something else to happen. He watched his pack, his eyes reverting back to Stiles when they could.

The boy turned girl had managed to cradle Isaac close to his ample chest and coo as the baby pup babbled to him. Derek was in wonder; as to how well Stiles was with the baby, how he got to be that good with the baby. It made him wonder how good that spell was.

Stiles bounced baby Isaac and nuzzled his curly head of hair, his nose catching the scent of baby powder and Isaac's own scent; peaches. He smiled as the child nuzzled him back, his little nose sniffing for his own scent as well. The breezy scent of laundry detergent and vanilla spice that was all his own. He smiled down at the baby in his arms, wiggling his fingers in front of the chubby faced child.

He giggled when the pup grabbed his fingers and tried to suck on them, it made his heart warm and his smile large. Though he didn't notice how the pack payed attention to him and Isaac. The wonder and awe as he payed such close attention to the child as if he was his own.

Then the baby stopped smiling, his face turning red and soon a cry resounded through the room. Which in turn, shocked everyone into defensive stances. Stiles held the baby, as he got up, cradling the crying pup to his shoulder and holding his bottom with his hand.

He knocked his hand on Isaac's back a few times, his touch gentle and tried to shush him in order to calm the angry baby down. He then made sure to check the child; to see if he needed a diaper or bottle, thank goodness it was the latter.

"Someone needs to go shopping for baby supplies, he needs them and I need some clothing that doesn't feel uncomfortable." Stiles stated, as he rocked and swayed with the baby in his arms.

Lydia got up from her seat and dragged Allison up with her. "We'll take on the shopping, its late but we can get the basics for now. Diapers, formula and bottles. Maybe even some onesies and a pacifier. You're about my size, so I'll bring some of my clothing and tomorrow we can go shopping; okay?" She asked and Stiles looked at her for a few seconds, he was preoccupied with the baby and almost didn't hear her.

He then nodded, remembering what she said. "That's fine. Thank goodness my dad is gone on vacation with your mom, Scott, or this would be worse." He laughed a bit at his comment and Scott cracked a smile as well.

Scott nodded,"I know, all we need to is your dad to find out that you're actually female. Though it's not far off, given your obsession to have to be attractive to the opposite sex." He chuckled and Stiles shook his head, narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Anyways, that brings us to my question. Where are you staying with Isaac? He's just a baby and no one here seems to know enough about babies other than you." Scott said, scratching the back of his neck as he thought about it for a second.

Derek frowned, "He's not going anywhere, He's staying with me. Both of them. I have room and they both need to be protected." He spoke from his seat on the chair, his thoughts also wondering how this would go. There was no way he was letting them be alone, but with some insane witch out and about, casting crazy spells in order to get revenge.

Stiles sighed, "That actually sounds good to me, I'd feel safer here than alone or with you, Scott. No offence buddy." He commented, causing Scott wave him off, agreeing with him.

"Okay so Lydia and Allison will go shopping," he ordered, pointing at the girls. He then pointed toward Boyd and Scott, sending them a smile. "I need the two of you to get inside my house, for the bassinet and maybe an old stuffed bear or two." He said, nodding toward the ceiling.

"Scott you know where my old Bassinet is at, along with my old toys, dad has shown it enough for the town to know where it's at in the attic." He stated, noticing."If me and Isaac are staying here, he needs a better bed than the couch or chair."

They nodded and left the loft, going different ways to get the things they needed. Erica stayed back along with Jackson, both staying for support. Jackson looked at the crying baby with interest and awe, his eyes trailing the curly haired baby pup as Stiles moved deftly along the wooden floor to calm him down.

Erica went to the kitchen to grab herself and the others something to drink, maybe even some snacks that Derek always kept for his pack after training sessions. They all relaxed and hoped this would go well, hoping something good could come from everything.

~*~

After an hour went by, the girls got back. They had grocery bags and a large bag full of clothes from Lydia's closet in their arms. Stiles grabbed out the bottles and formula and went to the kitchen, Isaac having calmed down and had started sucking on his thumb. His sniffles still coming and going but his red eyes dry of tears while he was settled on Stiles hip as he made the bottle up.

Once the bottle was made, he pulled the thumb from Isaac's mouth and before Isaac could start in on another round of crying, Stiles put the nipple from the bottle into his mouth and the baby calmed down. Sucking down the milk like it was his last meal.

Stiles came back into the living room, the others staring at how great he was about the baby. He didn't mention anything since he wasn't even done with the child. The baby was laid down on a baby blanket that Allison bought for him and soon was being cleaned and diapered with a cute onesie that had puppies running around on it.

Stiles then held up a clean and clothed baby in the air with a smile. Not noticing how the pack seemed to come closer to watch his every move like children themselves.

Lydia held up her bag and smiled, "Lets get you dressed for the night and pick your outfit for tomorrow, I think everyone is tired." She suggested, glancing around the room, before her eyes zoned in on Stiles. She was right, everyone was running on fumes.

He nodded, "Alright." He agreed as he got up and walked over to Derek, settling the baby in the mans lap as he and Lydia went into Derek's room. Leaving the Alpha alone with his partial pack and baby pup so he could dress.

Derek stared at the pup in his lap, the big blue eyes of Isaac staring back at him with the bottle Stiles made still in his mouth. He watched him intently and curiosity like any baby would. Derek then ran a finger down the chubby cheeks of Isaac's face, his own eyes flashing red and back to his green as he looked at the pup. The baby pulled the nipple from his mouth and giggled, reaching his tiny hands up to the alpha and gurgling.

Derek smirked, the pup knew who his sire was. Even though his real father was dead and gone, Derek took up the mantle after the pup turned into a werewolf. He became the father figure he needed. He wondered if the pup lost his werewolf features or if he kept them?

Derek shifted just a little and growled in his chest, making a comforting noise to his pup. Isaac stared and then he too changed, his eyes flashing and tiny whimper like noises that real wolf pups made came from the babies mouth. Derek's sharp teeth showed as he grinned in pride. At least he knew his werewolf genes didn't leave his pups veins even when hit with a de-aging spell.

~*~

Sorry it took so long everyone. I had a bad writers block there for a while and so could not think of a darn thing for any of my stories! -_-

Well now I have to say is I finally have one ready! Its been updated by my beta before I put this in. Hope you all like it. ^^