Chapter 11

After that first night together, their intimate nights became more frecuent. It also at times filled their days when Little isaac was being taken out by the pack for some fun baby time. Their lives became intertwined, filled daily with more touches and finally kisses infront of the pack.

Though it was funny seeing Scott and Jackson screw their faces up when they kissed. The noticable dread filled their faces when Derek would touch his mates behind or how Stiles would whimper as he nuzzled Derek's chin while they kissed. Derek at first glared and snapped at them, asking what their problem was and soon laughed his ass off along with Stiles when Scott said it was like watching their parents make out in front of them. Stiles took avantage of that afterwards.

It didn't last long though, soon Erica started calling him mom. At first it was just to make fun but after Stiles started nuzzling her forehead and caring for her like a mother did, the others followed aftwards. He soon became mother to a group of teenaged pups. Derek's pride inflated when he saw how much his pack took to it easily.

~*~

Stiles and Lydia sat in Deatons living area as they took in book after book, searching for someway around this curse. Having that over their heads made thing hectic and the pack worried for their mother wolf and little pup Isaac. Having that witch out there and watching, it was un-nerving.

Deaton hummed as he came over, setting down a book in latin and point to a section on the page."Here. This might be what we need."

Stiles frowned and looked at the page,"Redeo Ante. Doesn't that mean Return to Before?"

"Correct, this spell is called Redeo Ante, the Return to Before spell. It is known to return someone to their bodies before the change. Menaing that if we do the ritual spell onto you and Isaac, you'll both go back to your original bodies."Deaton looked at the two with a blank face.

Lydia looked at the book and then at Deaton,"There is a catch, right?"

"Yes, even though this ritual is easy to have everything set up. Its the how and the items that needs to be done just right. After making the setting area ready the one or two people involved must have these three items. Flowers of Magic, Protection & Enchantment. Ajoite Stones and blood of the one who turned you. "Deaton frowned at them both.

Stiles blinked,"That's.....a pretty big catch there Deaton."

"I'm truely sorry but this is all that I could find."Deaton appologized.

Stiles sighed and ran his blue painted nails through his long hair that flowed over his left shoulder."No, it's fine. You helped and we'll figure out how to get everything you need for the spell. Thanks Deaton."

Lydia looked at the Vet and then back at Stiles,"We have to tell the others."

Stiles nodded and then said their goodbyes to the man and left, calling everyone to meet at Derek's place for a meeting. Stiles had warned Derek of said meeting, knowing this was serious. It was time for everyone to get ready for a fight that will soon come.

~*~

"So your saying we have to get these things and you'll be back to normal along with Isaac?"Jackson asked from his spot next to Lydia.

Stiles nodded,"That's what Deaton said and we need this done before the blue moon. It's two weeks away and we still haven't found her, not one sight of her at all and that worries me."

Derek rubbed Stiles arm as he held the young male turned female in his arms. He sighed,"We need to step up our game, that means we need to take our training to every other day and start searching her out. We know her scent and what she looks like, she needs to be taken down."He growled out that last part, making the room nod in agreement.

Stiles laid his head on Derek's chest as he watched Isaac play on the play mat he set out for him, his blonde curls bounced as he turned his head to and fro. He was worried for the small pup and his mothering insticnts where on high right now. His pups are his world and no one, no one hurts them and gets away with it. He felt the mama wolf rear its head and his gave off a rumbling growl deep in his chest, letting the room know his intention without having to say a thing.

He looked out the window, into the dark of night. He glared through it, knowing that he will be the one to take her down. It was time to stop this so called cat and mouse game she was playing.