Chapter 23 - Theres a first time for everything Pt. 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

As soon as the melodious guitar sounds through the speakers, Levi shoots you a confused gaze, but very soon, the calming guitar sounds are replaced by loud and hard e-guitar raves, making the floor vibrate from the bass and the volume you choose. Levi shakes his head with a smirk but continues with his work while you chopped the veggies, swaying your hips to the rhythm and mouthing the lyrics, eventually singing along at the top of your lungs. You felt Levis gaze upon you as they follow your hip movings and observing your sing-along with a smirk, shaking his head several times. You grin to yourself, satisfied with the thought to tear his attention away from his oh so beloved cleaning. You're having the time of your life, standing in the kitchen and cooking dinner for yourself and your two men, listening to loud music and with Levi cleaning the penthouse. It's almost like a perfect little family you always thought you'd never have and you'd always wished for.

Once dinner was ready and prepared for later and Levi finished his cleaning, he helps you quickly to tidy up the kitchen before you both sit down on the couch again. Now that the distracting work is done, your thoughts travel back to what is going to happen soon. Levi will leave tomorrow for three weeks to London, to keep someone's lazy ass safe because he wanted him by his side. You sigh at the thought, remembering how hard it was when he left you for one week and you turned into an emotional wreck. Of course, Erwin played a big part in this act as he stole the kiss from you, but the whole time, you missed Levi like hell. You drop your head a little, only to feel you being lifted up and placed in Levi's lap and leaning against his chest sideways. He must've heard and sensed what you were thinking off, judging by his tight embrace in which he tugged you in immediately.

"Nina...don't think too much about tomorrow. It won't be forever. I know its hard. I feel the same when I think about leaving you here alone. But it can't be helped. Let's enjoy the last hours we have together, alright? I make it up to you. I promise." Cuddling your head on his shoulder and snaking one arm around his back, fisting his shirt, you nod lazily.

"And you promised to keep contact, Levi. Don't forget that."

"How could I?" He chuckled, threading his fingers through your hair and twirling a few locks between his fingers.

"Maybe because you're not the texting-kind of person? Or I never saw you video-chatting ever before?" You retorted, turning circles with your finger on his chest.

"Good point. But I'll make an exception for you. And only you. Don't even think about to tell anyone about this, because I'm going to deny everything in front of others, got that, brat?"

"Yes, sir!" You assured exaggerated as you pull off a military salute.

"Stop this shit, brat." He chuckled, giving your butt a little slap. You stick your tongue out and ruffle his hair playfully, only to end up by scratching along his scalp. Levi leans back, closing his eyes and savoring the moment and the little massage. You watch him with eager eyes, taking in his relaxed and handsome face, how his expression softened and how a tiny smile curls the corners of his lips up. The temptation to lean closer, while your gaze lingers on his soft and full mouth, becomes too grand to fight. Bending forward, you reduce the distance between your bodies to zero, capturing his lips in a gentle kiss. His eyes remain closed but his smirk grows wider as you feel his lips moving against yours. His arms wander up and down your sides, finding their destined place on your waist as he deepens the kiss. With a gentle nudge of his tongue, he asks for access to your mouth, which you grant him with a sensual sigh by parting your lips. With your eyes closed, you lost yourself completely in the lazy french kiss, feeling every move, every twist and turn of Levi's tongue against yours, his low breaths and moans, the silent roars that paved its ways up his throat and sent vibes through your body, leaving it with gooseflesh from head to toe. When you apart from each other, taking deep breaths to compensate the lack of oxygen, you open your eyes, looking directly into his shimmering steely orbs.