Chapter 23 - There's a first time for everything Pt. 3 🍋

Start from the beginning

Levi P.O.V.

I couldn't deny her the strange request she asked for after she called me Master again. I'm curious what she's thinking about to make this easier for her. I know this is difficult for her, but I wanted to have her down on me for so damn long, that I even dreamed about this. Very often. It was a tough task to hide my morning boner from her whenever I woke up before her. Yet, I never mentioned it or forced her to do it. I waited patiently until she would be ready or might insist it on her own. But the months flew by and nothing came from her. My patience is almost endless when it comes to Nina, but I absolutely had no idea that the wish to have her mouth around my cock would grow so big that I will be the first to ask her for it. And now she even mentioned a way to make it easier for her first-time blowjob. So why not?

I sit back comfortably on the couch, with legs spread apart, watching my aching erection laying on my stomach and twitching in unison with my heartbeat in pure anticipation about what's going to come. But with each passing second, I craved and longed for her touch more and more. I just couldn't wait anymore. The foresight of her hot and wet mouth down on me, how my cock will slip in and out of her between her lips, fills me with so much excitement that I feel tempted to pump myself to ease the tension inside of me just a little bit. But it only became worse the more I'm thinking about this. I'm so damn hard by now that it started to hurt.

When Nina finally came back, kneeling down before me like a good girl, she showed me what she was searching for. And I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought this is some kind of bad joke, raising my eyebrow suspiciously.

"You're kidding?" I asked her unbelieving.

"Not at all. You see...If you let me put a little bit of this stuff to your big guy down there...I would have so much more fun. And I don't have to worry about strange scents and tastes. You know I have a sweet tooth and that I would do aaaanyyythiiing to clean your cock up from this mess. It's worth a try, don't you think, Master?"

I'm not fully convinced yet. That sweet stuff is mostly Erwin's thing. And the thought to have this sticky and brown goo on my cock gave me goosebumps. I suddenly found myself trapped between two worlds...On one hand, I want her so badly down on me, no matter the cost. But on the other hand, I don't want to have this stuff on me. It's sticky, sweet, and obviously not meant for sexual interactions. But...her words...don't let go of me. She indeed has a sweet tooth and I saw her ravishing on chocolate more than once, observing how satisfied and happy she looked then and how eager she licked her fingers and lips clean from the sweet treat. My guts already said "Yes" to her idea. It's my brain that's still struggling. Stupid brain! I imagined how her tongue would wrap around my dick, eager to lick up the tiniest amount of chocolate and sucking it clean like a professional. The thought alone sent electric jolts through my spine, making my cock twitch in excitement.

"Alright. You can do it." My impatience and my lust were stronger than my cleanliness. So fuck it!

Nina smirks, knowing that she'd wrapped me around her finger. That witch. No matter if I'm her Master, she's teasing me with the only thing in the world of what she knows about to drive me crazy with. And I cursed at myself, knowing that it works. With her, sex is far more than just being the dominant and the submissive one. No matter how much girlfriends and women I had in the past, with Nina, I feel as If I'm deeply in love for the very first time. She's always going to get her way. And a part of me hated it. All my life, all I learned and all I was told were to stay strong, to be tough in the face of grief and despair. The last time one of these situations rose his ugly face, I couldn't react like how I was taught. All I could do was to stand and gape in shock when I saw my love abused and wounded. Normally, I'd always put up a mask when I struggle with my emotions, but that time, I couldn't. Before she came, I was unable to talk about what I really need, and I'm not even sure if I ever knew what I truly desired. Nina in this case was kind, understanding and patient, an amazing listener and with some good advice too from time to time. She didn't even allow me to sulk in my own self-pity and by the time, without me realizing it, I began to open up to her, allowing myself to be vulnerable. And she accepted me for who I was from the very first beginning. And I knew she was more than thankful that I came into her life, pulling her out of her shell and her own pit she dug for herself to wallow in her loneliness.