The Party

So me and Liam went to his house party he invited me to. There were a lot of people there I couldn't count, probably about 20.

"So, you're gonna love this party. I mean it" Liam went on. "I want you to introduce you to some of my friends. So. This is Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn. Guys, this is Evie"

All of Liam's friends sweetly smiled at me. Niall, the blonde haired boy waved at me. I waved back. Harry (the brown curly haired boy) whispered in Louis' ear. Hopefully wasn't saying anything negative about me.

"Liam" Niall called out.
"Yeah" Liam called back.
"Where's the food!"

Liam pointed at the table where there were a mixture of healthy food and junk food. "Help yourself"

I giggled quietly. Then, Zayn came up to me lending out his hand to me. "I'm Zayn" he introduced himself.
We both shook each others hand.
"My names Evie" I said. "Hey, what was Harry saying about me to Louis, anything negative?"
"Don't know"

"Oi oi" Louis shouted.

"What?" I looked at him confused. "Hey, what was Harry saying about me?"
"Oh, nothing negative, he just said you looked beautiful" Louis exclaimed.

I looked at Louis with a sarcastic smile. "Well Harry needs to know I am dating Liam and Harry is.. meh. So"

"Ok" Louis said before walking off to meet Harry.

Zayn then leaned closer to me. "They're both dating by the way"

"Wait, Harry and Louis are dating?" I asked Zayn.
"Yup"

Liam then came up to me "You enjoying this party babe?"

"Yeah I love it, your friends are nice" I smiled. And I love this song 'Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader' I sang.

"See, told you you'd love it"

Niall came in with loads of food (junk food)

I looked at him trying not to laugh. "Niall, is that gonna fill you up?"

"But. I love food" He said in a sad but funny tone.

This party was great, Liam's mates were great, the food was great, and also. There were some songs on there that I love. Absolutely love.