Me: Who are you?

Daddy💍: Who else could I be baby?

Me: ...Danny?

Daddy💍: Yes, now where are you? You missed class.

Me: How'd you get your number on my phone?

Danny: That doesn't matter, what matters is why you're not in class right now.

Me: It does fucking matter! you can't just take my phone without me knowing and put you're number in there. It's fucking creepy.

Danny: Watch you're fucking mouth babe, otherwise I have ways to clean it out.

Me: you're fucking weird. Don't text me again.

With that I stopped texting him, deleted his number and blocked him. He was starting to get really weird. How is he going to go from not talking to me and watching me suffer by his friends, to suddenly 'my man'? it doesn't't work like that.

I felt so frustrated and confused that my brain started to hurt, so I decided to lay down and play some music until I fell asleep.

It wasn't too long that my music was playing until it was stopped by an incoming call.

I looked down at my phone and it had a number I didn't recognize. I knew it was Danny and that was the reason why I didn't answer.

This dude was starting to get very possessive and I wasn't vining with that.

I blocked his call and my music resumed so laid back down again enjoying my Khalid. I was maybe two songs into his new album when I got another incoming call.

I sighed in annoyance before harshly picking up the phone and putting it to my ear.

"I don't like being fucking ignored babe." Danny said angrily through the phone. I clenched the phone in anger as I replied.

"I told you to leave me alone. Do you not understand English?"

"I suggest you stop talking to me with that attitude unless you want to add to your punishment," My eyes involuntarily rolled with his misplaced possessiveness. He was starting to get on my absolute very last nerve

"You're not going to fucking touch me, leave me alone. I don't know what the hell you want from me but, theres nothing I can give you. So go find a girl who actually wants you and stop wasting your time talking to me." Who the hell does he think he is. If this is how he wins over a girl he doing it the wrong way.

"I already told you what I want, and I intend to have it weather you like it or not. Everything about you is for me and no one else, and if you want to try and see what happens to anyone that touches what's mine, then go ahead. But know this.... for all this attitude and language you're throwing my way, I'm going to fuck it out of you." My eyes popped open and my mouth hung agape. I had no reply for what he said and even if I did, I didn't get to say anything before he hung up.

My heart was beating erratically as I started at my cream colored walls with a blank expression.

Maybe I need a bodyguard 

Although I didn't want to admit it, I was nervous to go back to school tomorrow. I knew I wouldn't let him touch me without my consent but part of me was scared that he might make promise on his word regardless if I want it or not.

The rest of the day I continued to sit on my bed and overthink, my mom didn't get home till 6 AM every day so I was always home alone.

The quietness of the empty house had me on edge too. For some reason I felt like Danny was going to show up at my door at any moment. 

And so when 10 o'clock rolled around and I heard a knock at my front door, my whole body stilled.

My thoughts raced and my heart began beating faster than normal. At this rate I was going to have a heart attack.

The person knocked at the door again, but I stayed planted on my bed. Maybe I could trick them into thinking no one was home....whoever it was.

ten minutes passed and I got a text on my phone, A sweat broke out all over my body as I picked up my phone slowly and looked at the lit screen.

2149568800: Open the door babe.

This nigga was officially crazy

Wasssssuuuuppppp Guys!!! How'd you like this chapter? What do you think Danny is here for and what do you think Dallie is gonna do? Stay tuned!😂

Okay sorry bout that, but I hope you guys enjoyed this update, I will be updating whenever I can and I will update TBR and Italian Love as well so make sure you check those out when I do!!

And also give all my books a 

Like

Comment

And Vote!

I would greatly appreciate it and I greatly appreciate all of you!

Much Loveeee💜💜💜