Two

"I'm going to ruin you"......

his warm hands slipped my shirt up, he sighed before undoing my wrists, they were sore and red. he worked quickly to rip off my shirt and yank off my bra. I gasped when he tied up my wrists.

"but-"

"I want you to look tied up and used when I'm done with you" he growled. I held back my moan when he pushed me back on the bed, tugging off my thong and throwing the slightly torn lace aside.

"c'mere" he muttered, pulling out his rock hard co.ck. my gasp was soft when he slammed into me, grinding into me and giving me deep hard thrusts. he was so hard and rough, fu.cking me good. my tied up hands pressed against his chest. he gripped my forearm, pulling my arms around his neck.

"you dirty little s.lut. I came here to clean you out and maybe have a little fun, but here you are, taking my c.ock and loving it" he chuckled. I whimpered, nodding as I continued to grind against him.

"Oh, Daddy!"I cried.

"say it baby, ugh f.uck!" he growled. I was in pure bliss as he fucked me in my bed, using me for his own pleasure.

"how long has it been since you fuc.ked like this?" I moaned, rolling on top of my Daddy, swiveling my hips as he lied back in pleasure.

"too long baby girl, fu.ck, too long" he moaned.

"mmm, you like fucking your Daddy, huh?" he moaned.

"will you keep coming back to me when you want me to f.uck you?" I whimpered softly in his ear, my arms still around his neck as my hips dug into his, clenching and unclenching around his hard cock.

"so I can't fu.ck anyone else?" he panted out.

"No, just me Daddy, you don't have to stay, but God, please fu.ck me like this every night!" I cried, my hips stuttering while I desperately tried to force my climax on my Daddy's co.ck. his fingers went up to my clit and that's what finished me off.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum, fuc.k, DADDY!" I cried trembling as I came, lashes shut tight and my toes curled, back arched as I held onto him, whimpering when he groaned against my skin, coming inside me. he was so fucking hot and I wanted him to use me like a s.lut. I needed someone to be my Daddy, some part of my life had to be a fantasy of mine and this was it. My Daddy was my fantasy.

"use me, Daddy, f.uck me like the naughty girl I am" I whispered softly, sliding him out of me and grinding my wet p.ussy  on his soft length, feeling it quickly harden against my soft spot. I trembled at the thought of him f.ucking me all night, screw work. I'd rather fuc.k him all night and be sore tomorrow morning.

"where have you been all my life?" he moaned. I giggled at his comment.

"Daddy, please, I need you"

"No," I frowned at his statement.

"bring your lips to mine." I leaned in to kiss him, my heart beating fast against my chest. he chuckled softly, kissing my lips with so much passion I almost passed out.

"I meant your other lips" he whispered, licking his lips. I gasped when his hands grabbed my naked ass, pulling my soft spot to his lips.

"let me taste you baby" he moaned. I whimpered, his tongue easily gliding inside and out of my slit, teeth nibbling at my small clit. I whimpered softly, grinding my hips into his face. he made me feel like someone else, and I was, I was fu.cking a criminal who was in prison and wanted to steal from me, who makes me call him Daddy. and I liked it.

"that's it Daddy, Oh, eat me, fu.ck you're so good to me Daddy" I moaned, gasping when I felt my orgasm coming. my tied wrists went down to his hair, tugging on it as his tongue flicked over my sensitive nub.

"fuc.k, Daddy!" I cried, coming again, for the third time that night. I quickly tried to make my way down to that gorgeous coc.k of his and immediately took him in my mouth.

"Oh, baby, how sweet" he moaned in a chuckle. I blushed when he looked down to me, watching me bob my head and use my tied hands to pump him in my mouth. he was so slick with my come and I could taste our flavor, mixed together. he tasted so good and I couldn't wait to have him come down my throat.

"Yeah baby girl, Oh, show your Daddy how good you can be" I couldn't help it, he made me feel so slu.tty and sexy I just wanted to do this every night. his hand went up to my hair and gently held it, keeping me at a slow pace, it was so different to how he f.ucked me. he liked it slow when he got head and I planned on giving him a good blow job. my lips quickly went up, sucking on his tip and letting my tongue softly dip into his slit, playing with him as I watched him squirm and moan in pleasure.

"fu.ck, baby girl, I'm coming!" he moaned. I quickened my pace just a little bit, humming softly when I felt his tip twitch twice at the back of my throat before I felt his warm cum go down my throat and on my tongue.

"did you like tasting your sweet pu.ssy on me?" I moaned softly, nodding as I went up to straddle him again.

"you're so fu.ckin sexy" he moaned, rolling us back so he was on top. my arms went around his neck, moaning as he roughly pushed himself inside of me. I felt so bad, so dirty for letting him use me like this, but I didn't care. I wanted him to make me feel like his personal fu.ck toy. he could use me whenever he wanted and wherever he wanted.

"mmm, still so f.ucking wet for me. I could f.uck you all night" he moaned.

"do it, fu.ck me Daddy" I whimpered. he moaned lowly, slowly pulling out, only to slam back inside me. I let out soft whimpers and moans with every hard thrust. the pleasure was so fu.cking delicious. I didn't care about the pain I felt. my body was so spent after three orgasms, I was surprised that I still had the energy to be fu.cked by him again.

"Daddy" I chanted in low pants as he continued to relentlessly pound into me, f.ucking me like no one else could.

"fu.ck, one more baby girl, come for Daddy, fuc.k, then I want you to take me, I know you can fu.cking take me" he growled out. I whimpered, nodding warily. he grabbed my tied wrists and pinned me down, I let out heavy pants in whimpers with every second that made me want to come. this time he put his fingers in his mouth licking them round with that beautifully talented tongue of his before he let them slip down to my core, his eyes were so dark with lust and pleasure I got lost in them. when his fingertips pressed harsh circles into me, I lost it, my cry was loud when I came for my Daddy. he moaned softly, slowing his thrusts before he came inside me, filling me up deliciously.

"that's it baby girl, such a good little girl for Daddy" I nodded warily, ready to pass out from the four orgasms I just had. Daddy pulled out of me slowly, trying to be gentle and I appreciated it, gasping quietly in pain. I slowly blinked, looking up at my Daddy, he bit his bottom lip staring at the tied up, naked girl in her bed.

"I'd fu.ck you again baby, but you look so fuc.king beautiful right now" he chuckled. I smirked at him, slowly drifting off. he came round to the side of my bed untying my wrists.

"c'mere baby girl, let Daddy hold you" I smiled at the kind words he spoke as he took off his pants to climb into bed with me in his boxers and hold me in his arms.

"I don't think I'll be able to stop seeing you now" he whispered before I fell asleep.