Seven

Okay I'm stumped on continuing the imagines and connecting them I'm just gonna write daddy one shots about the boys like an one shot book but all of it is gonna be daddy kink

Alright let's do this lol

ENJOY!;)

"There's just no more excitement in the bed" I mumble through the phone to my sister.

"C'mon how bad is it?" She spoke wary of the truth.

"We I mean he treats me fine, more than fine, he makes it all about me and sometimes it does the job for me, like really gets me going, but that's all he's focused on is me" as soon as I finished there was a pause between us before she laughed.

"Seriously? What you want him screwing some other chick on the side?" She joked.

"No, it's not that, it's just for once I want him to take control, you know? Want him to make me give him what he wants, be rough and demanding" she sighed, explaining that I should talk with him. I was even more afraid of telling her I wanted to try a daddy kink with Niall, we were close sisters, but not that close.

"Here's a thought, write it out before talking it over with him, if he loves you enough I'm sure he'll be more than happy to try" she offered and it didn't sound too bad. I had spent the rest of my day writing away and looking for what I wanted first then figuring out ways to explain it and in the end I set it aside on his desk, making sure to not forget to clear it up before he gets home.  I then went about cleaning, cooking up something to eat for dinner when he got home later that night. The kitchen had gotten so hot I started sweating and as soon as the food was done I noticed there was about an hour or two left before he got home so I went and got in the shower. To my own demise I her the door open as soon as I got in and I gasped remembering the scribbled notes left on his desk.

"Niall don't touch your desk" I called out, struggling to cover myself up and rush to the desk area, my hair partly wet and my body slippery and only clad  in a towel. I walked in on him with the notes in his hands, still in his button up shirt and navy blue suit pants.

"What have I told you about touching my desk?" His tone was powerful and made me shiver.

"Daddy should be punishing you right now, would be too if it weren't for you only in that towel" he mumbled, looking at me like I was his play thing. I blushed, realizing he'd read through my notes.

"Ni, we don't have to do this we can just talk about it first if you don't feel comfortable with it" I mumble, blushing and looking to my feet. His footsteps were more noticeable for me I felt small and innocent, powerless. His hand went to my neck and gripped my hair from the back tugging me back to look at him.

"I want you in the shower, wait for me, don't touch one part of your body" he whispered. I shivered, nodding and tightening my grip on the towel as I rushed back to the bathroom, letting my towel drop and standing under the water with the curtain pulled back. I watched his long strides to get to me, his shirt unbuttoned and his belt undone.

"Niall your shirt" I mumbled when he pulled me into him. His body felt hot and I whimpered when he reached between my thighs.

"If you don't call me Daddy I'm gonna have to punish you baby girl" he smirked. His fingers slipped inside me and I completely lost it when it came to that.

"Daddy" I gasped, pulling on his shirt and letting my head fall back.

"Fuck princess" he growled, stepping into the shower and lifting me up by my hips and pushing me against the wall, the water washed over us, making his clothes wet and I let out a squeak at the cold feeling. He chuckled and kissed at my neck one hand keeping me against the wall while the other went up to massage my chest. I gasped and whimpered at the feel of his touch his hands going where he wanted and not looking for my guidance, or looking for what made me tick, he was going where he wanted, getting his use of me.

"Fuck baby" he muttered, his hand leaving my chest and tugging his pants down, I whined when he slipped inside of me, gripping onto the shower head while he lifted me higher and began thrusting, no slow steady movements, he was rough and needy.

"Daddy" I cried closing my eyes and shaking while he rocked into me, he was grunting and growling my name, licking and biting on my neck, his hand going up to my breast and biting down on my nipple. I let go of the shower head and grabbed onto his hair moaning and whimpering his name.

"Y/n baby I'm gonna come" he shuddered. I nodded and pulled him closer to me and letting the feeling take over my body.

"Fuck, Niall" I cried out, his finger rubbing quick pressured circles into me.  I whined and moaned, shaking and moving with him to bring us to our finish. I panted out and when we both got closer to our finish, we were messy and craving a fast finish.

"Baby, fuck" he grunted as he came inside me and slowed down keeping a pace, his finger moving faster.

"Niall, oh god" I whimpered as I felt the wave of pleasure crash down and the inevitable high that came after was amazing. I couldn't remember the last time I felt like this with him. Completely blown away by his moves and actions.

"If you wanted me to do what I wanted to do to you, you could've asked" he whispered. I nodded understanding now that I shouldn't have thought otherwise.

"You just seem so set in your ways, didn't wanna make you feel like it wasn't satisfying me, just wanted to try new things" I whispered back.

"I'm sure the kitchen table would be a nice place to try some of those things" I gasped as he pulled us out of the shower, letting his pants fall off of his ankles, his wet shirt sticking to our bodies as he took us to the kitchen, I giggled and let out a few squeals when he got us to the kitchen.

.....

I mean I'm not sure what you guys will think of it, but at least it's something right? Let me know what you think.

-Jazzibooxx