Eight

So how bout a daddy kink?...

Been a while hasn't it?

Niall anyone?

It's just gonna be a short hot kink Kay?

Enjoy.

"Ni" I huffed out, feeling his already stiff cock poke at my back.

"C'mon baby, Daddy wants his baby girl" I nodded, turning over and lifting my ass up for him. He tugged at my panties all I had on was his shirt and the fact that I woke from a hot dream wasn't all too bad.

"Moaning my name all morning love, got me all stiff" he groaned, slipping into my wet warmth.

"Daddy" I whimpered. Feeling his fingers dig into my hips, bringing me to my finish rather soon.

"Need to cum daddy, wanna cum on your cock" I moaned, his hands tugged at my hair while he continued, rocking back and forth, back and forth. It was driving me insane.

"You wanna cum on daddy's cock baby?" I nodded, whimpering and letting him have me however he wanted.

"That's daddy's good girl" his accent always got thicker from sleep and hearing him this way was doing more that just getting me hot.

"Please" I whimpered out. The bed was starting to hit the wall.

"Go on baby, got me to fuck into you so hard it's gonna leave a dent in the wall" he chuckled. I groaned feeling the warm feeling in my abdomen spread and flower throughout my body, his cock working into me as he continued to finish himself off.

"Gonna cum inside of you, fill you up and watch it drip out" he whispered. I cried out a moan, feeling a pulse around him and he let go, his hot cum spreading through me and I fell forward,collapsing with Niall. His laugh was breathless as he pulled out, humming in content as we calmed down and laid together to cuddle. My head on his chest, his arm around my waist.

"Fuck baby. Tossing and turnin all morning while you were moaning my name, couldn't take it any more" he huffed.

"Sorry Ni" I giggled, leaning in and enjoying the sound of his heartbeat.

"S'fine y/n, you know I love it when we get all hot n'sweaty" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Maybe next time I'll tie you up" he whispered, giving me goosebumps.

****

Kay so it's short and hot but I got nothing else hope it's satisfying enough!?

~Jazzibooxx