Kadey tapped my shoulder.

"Inhale...exhale...Ahmm Rogue Argonne, Don't worry about mine, I already had my suite."

"Huh?"

"Since I am already a Talon I don't need to hide my true identity so I decided to wear something comfortable"

We started our training right away.

After the training Van Ashtron gave me his sketch.

I, Kayisha Denise,Van Ashtron and Flare Onyx went to our trusted tailor.

"Good morning, What can I do for you"

I handed her our sketches.

"We need that tomorrow at 10 PM"

"10 PM, I think I can't"

"₱150,000 for each deal?"

"Deal"

She get the right size for us and leave

While I am driving my phone rung ,I got a text messages.
I don't open it,I just continue driving home and parked the car in front of my house.

I picked my phone up before I went outside of the car.

I read the message, it is from Calvin Callix.
___________________________________________________________

Hi my fiancé I am done any moment of the day you will receive the shipment

-Calvin Callix Monreal
_

___________________________________________________________

I went Inside my room and waited for the shipment ot come.

When I got bored I went down in the gym to have some training.

I trained a lot for me to control my power

I emit different colors of flame depending on it's temperature.

The color and temperature of my flame are just like the stars.

Red being the coolest,Followed by orange,Yellow, white and blue as the hottest.

I am very careful in this training because I don't want Nanay Meldy to know that I am a monster because I could lost the only normal person that accepted me.

While I am training I heard the doorbell rang.

Trough the glass wall I could see Nanay Meldy opening the tall wooden gate.

The delivery man handed her a clipboard were there is a paper for her to sign.

I got my bench and bath on the clothesline and use it to wipe my sweat.

I went near her.

"Anak,there is a big box for you and your cousins"

Van Ashtron and Thunder Kade came out to help us carry the big box.
While Nanay Meldy closes the door.

When we went inside the house, Flare Onyx and Kayisha Denise went down stairs for us to open the big box.

While Nanay Meldy isn't inside yet I checked the bottom of the box and their I saw the weapons that I requested.

I nodded my head.

When Nanay Meldy finally got in she take a look on what is inside of the box but all she saw are the clothes and imported chocolates on top of the weapons.

When we are going to have dinner I and Thunder Kade presented our selves to cook for our dinner.

Van Ashtron, Kayisha Denise and Flare Onyx are with Nanay Meldy.
They are at the living room watching TV while chatting to each other.

I and Kadey are going to cook mushroom soup,steak, and blueberry cheesecake miniatures for dessert.

When we are done we put the soup in 7 bowls with a garlic bread at the side.
But we put few drops of a sleeping chemical on Nanay Meldy's soup.

We need her to have a deep sleep tonight because we are going to attend the first day of the strength festival.

We enjoyed our wonderful dinner.
Nanay Meldy finished her meal, after that she washed the dishes.

While she is at the kitchen, we are at the living room watching a good action movie.

"Mga Anak, I am so sleepy na. Kaya I will sleep na after that movie all of you will go to bed and sleep ha? "

"Okay Nanay Meldy"

Few minutes later

"Rogue Argonne, It is already 9:15 let's get ready"

"Okay"

We put all of our weapons on our car.

Thunder Kade will drive the car.

"So where are we going now?"

"At the tailoring shop, we need to get our suites"

At the tailoring shop we paid for our suites and wear it there.

We really look good on our suites we were like

We ride the car and went to LIHS. The venue of the strength festival is at the secret basement under our school.

Midnight Flame
Thunder Storm
Black Mare
Dark Princess
Lame Fist

We are ready to fight.

END OF CHAPTER