PD #2

WREN ASTRID

I know Zachary since we were 5 years old, he was my ex-bestfriend. Ary is my pet name for him while he calls me Tri (Try yung basa) and we were inseparable back then, until an accident happened which left him to have an amnesia.

One of my mission in Raven Mafia (our mafia) is to look after him because he is the only son of our most trusted co-mafia which is the Crow Mafia. Tiniis ko lahat ng pambubully nya. Ewan ba. He really forgot about me.

The thought made me chuckle bitterly. Ako naman kasi yung pumili ng desisyon na hindi na magpapakilala sa kanya, kasi baka malagay ko pa siya sa delikadong sitwasyon na baka di ko kakayanin.

“Lil’ sis, care to share your thoughts?” Sabi ni kuya at tumabi sa akin sa may railings ng rooftop na kinauupuan ko. Nakita ko rin yung ibang tropa namin na kasama nya.

“Nah. Just got bumped into Ary. It’s no big deal.” Sabi ko at napalingon naman siya sakin, looking at me with a worried face.

“Oh ano nanamang nangyare?” Tanong ni kuya habang nakatingin na sa kawalan.

“Mas naging childish. He want to get his revenge from the humiliation that he got last time.”

“Alam mo, for an ex-bestfriend? Masyado kang martyr para tanggapin lahat ng pambubully nya.” Singit naman ni Inosuke sabay upo sa monoblock chair na nasa tabi ko.

“Inosuke has a point. Bakit hinahayaan mo lang?” Tanong naman ni Nagisa. At umupo din sa isa pang monoblock chair.

“It was my fault remember? Kung bakit nagsuffer sya ng amnesia. And it was my decision to keep it hidden, that i was his bestfriend back then. And i have no plan on saying it” Sabi ko at naglakad na paalis sa rooftop.

“Ate san ka pupunta?” Tanong ni Theo na nakasalubong ko sa hagdan paakyat sa rooftop.

“Sa Underground. Maglalabas ng sama ng loob. Don’t even think of saying it to them Agustus. Please.” I said with pleading eyes and he nodded.

Underground is a place where I can kill people freely, a place where illegal works are happening and you can do everything you want, kill anyone you want. Naging tambayan ko na yun everytime na nawawala ako sa mood. My parents own the place secretly. And me? I always wear my mask that covers the ¾ of my face which is the mouth, the nose and my left eye every time I visit it.

I went to the parking lot of our school and eventually went into my black matte Lamborghini. Pinaandar ko ang sasakyan ko at umalis na.

I never wanted my life to be this complicated. Pero anong magagawa ko? Anak ako ng mga magulang ko. Kapatid ng mga kapatid ko at kaibigan ng mga kaibigan ko. We all are monsters compared to a normal person, we kill for fun, we kill for business, and we kill because we need to. In order to protect the family, we need to be strong. We need to fight back. And we need to be smart.

My dad and mom trained me since I was 7 years old. First is the different skills of martial arts, then how to use a gun and how to use sharp weapons, and finally, how to kill a person.

The first time that my hands became bloody? Back when i was 10 years old. May nahuli akong spy sa Mafia namin and as a mafia reaper would do, I killed him with my bare hands.

“Welcome to UNDERGROUND”

The sign on the left side of the road said. It is located inside the forest which is not that far from the city.

I parked my Lamborghini on my own hidden parking space and walked 5 meters away from my car, then tapped a button in my cell phone which led me to slide down to an underground headquarters which was made by me and some of my trusted helpers all over the country.

Tumambad sakin ang sala ng HQ ko. I pressed the red button sa gilid ng sofa na binagsakan ko, to change the normal looking room into a real headquarters containing futuristic technologies which was made by my friends in Russia and U.S.

The HQ is hexagonal in shape with six doors to different rooms. First is the entertainment room, second is the shooting room, third is the combat room, fourth is the parking space, fifth is the control room and lastly, the sixth door is my room.

I went to my room and changed my clothes from my uniform into a fitted yet flexible clothes I use every battle. Before I left my room, kinuha ko yung mask ko. I simply picked my katana and spare throwing knives in the combat room, I got my Glock 17, put it in my gun holder in my thighs and sling a McMillan Tac50 (C15 Long Range Sniper Weapon).

I wore my mask and contact lens that can see the stats of the enemy, weak and soft spots, and even distance and where they are hiding. I went to the control room to check who might my victim will be, I pushed my earpiece with a built-in usb to my computer for me to have the information i need without looking at the profile because it will be automatically transferred to the contact lens because they both have a wireless connection..

SEARCHING DATA...

DOWNLOADING DATA...

TRANSFER COMPLETE.

Hinugot ko na yung ear piece ko sa computer ko at nilagay na sa tenga ko yun. Awtomatiko namang  nagflash sa mata ko yung impormasyong kailangan ko.

Cacius Axel Gerard
24 years old
He kills innocent people for fun, engaged in drugs and illegal trade of weapons.

Located at the tallest building at the UNDERGROUND disguising himself as the secretary of the CEO which is his father.

I really love Rain. Who is she? Oh she is the one who gave me these awesome gadgets and right, she used her voice in my earpiece. She’s my trusted friend in US and she works with these various types of gadgets that I highly adore. She works at the US Branch of my father’s company, namely YanTech Company.

I went to the parking space to get my vehicle and chose Venice which is my Black Ducati Panigale V4, for easy escape. I pressed a button for me to go up the surface and drove my motorbike.