end of the beginning

( I'm so sorry I haven't updated any of my books, I just feel really tired most of the time...)

Y/n's p.o.v

I walk back to my new found family with an adorable fluffy girl. She walked behind me, but not super close.

She probably doesn't trust me as much, I hope David let's me keep her..

"Hey! I'm back! I made a new friend too!" I waved. Many voices chimed in.
"Is it a bulldog!?"
"Is she hot?!"
"Is it a Jew?!"
"Y/n, who's your new friend?!" David seemed to be the most excited out of all. I let Nora come out and everyone awed, and David ran and scooped up Nora. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!" He tried to pet her but Nora bit his hand. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Gwen pat Nora's head and she let go. "For a fox, I like this one!" Nikki commented. Gwen sighed, tired "C'mon kids, we gotta go, before David's loud mouth might alert Daniel and whatever cult friends he has.." we all started to walk.

-WHILE WALKING-

Now that I'm thinking about it... How the hell did getting into some camp get me into this fucking mess? And it's all been happening a bit too fast, sure, 1 or 2 years that's all, but it just felt like only 2 months. Well, 2 months full of bat-shit craziness. But, something feels kinda off... like the escape is too easy.. I should stop worrying though and make the most of it..

Max's P.O.V (the real one)

I woke up on the ground in some insane asylum with a large mirror and a door next to it. "The hell?!"

Ah great, your fucking talking to yourself

I try busting into the door and nothing happened, just some bruises that appeared on my whole entire body.

I should call for help...

So I started yelling names.. "NEIL?! NIKKI?!? Y/N?!?! THE OTHER ONES???!!! GWEN?!?!....D-David?" I already had doubt when I saw Daniel and Other me...

Corrupted Max's P.O.V

I was in the laboratory eating lunch with Daniel, he seemed kinda sad. "Hey Daniel, are you okay? I know space is big and all, but bad feelings usually don't touch your soul bud." He sighed. "I just miss milk.." I patted him on the back, "Just be glad you aren't alone, the cult decided to kick you out, sure, but I'm glad you still have loyalty in your beliefs and still trust what you know, and besides.." I cracked my head. "We captured ourselves some sacrifices, haven't we?" He smiled. "Yeah, your right.."

(Welcome to Ted Talk!!! This is just a little segment I sometimes like adding to some of my stories so you can understand what is kinda happening right now so, in this story Daniel built a whole laboratory cult facility using his camp's full allowance. But doing this made the high priests of his cult very mad, because of how much they cannot afford for any kids scince kids are allowed free and should not be allowed to be charged with money for believing in what they believe. Doing that made the cult go into dept. So they kicked him out and the cult has to regroup and make more money. So Daniel lived alone inside his laboratory as he took many animals from the woods so he can sacrifice them so he can take revenge and he prayed to re-join the cult. He had planned on corrupting Max and Daniel and has thought about even corrupting you. So that's it, enjoy the rest of the story!)

I somewhat felt a powerful source within me... "Daniel, do you feel that? I feel somewhat powerful.. has your plan worked? The negative energy is flowing within me from that other vessel, Max!" Daniel's smile was wide from ear-to-ear. "It's working! Max, we did it! Oh my gosh son, we did it! We fucking did it!" He held me in the air and I raised my fist.

"HELL YEAH!!"

Word count: 655 words
To be continued....