-Chapter 4-

10 Months Later
February 26th
Day of entrance exams~

"Zahera! Wake up sweetie!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. "Hurry yo so you can eat breakfast! Izuku is on his way!" She yelled making me speed up. I haven't saw Izuku in a while. Even at school he's always training these days. I'm so proud of him though.

I looked around my grey and lilac themed room for my middle school uniform. The chest area didn't fit the same but I made it work none the less. I looked for my workout clothes. A simple black shirt and black shorts. I didn't feel like bringing a bag so I reminded myself to put it in Zuzu's bag. If I know him, he's going to bring his bulky yellow backpack.

I went into the bathroom that connects my room to the living room and locked both doors. I then took a shower, brushed my teeth and stared myself in the mirror. "You can do this. You're Sorahiko Zahera for goodness sakes!" I motivated myself. I blinked a couple of times loosening my face. I braided my ridiculously long curly hair into two braids and put them in a bun.

I heard the door open and close and grinned, throwing on my old uniform. "Izuku!" I screamed running through the house to get to him. When I saw him I closed my eyes and jumped on him expecting for us to both fall to the ground. To my surprise, he held me firmly without even a wobble. I opened my eyes and took him in.

Woah. He changed.

"Woah Zuzu, finally got some muscle huh?" I told him unwrapping my legs around him. He turned red. "Uhhh what?" I smiled. "Come on, my mom made us breakfast." I told him and he nodded. I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. It's crazy because now, even his grip on my hand feels tighter and More secure. When I walked in, I saw my beautiful mother staring at us. My mother is a mixed African American woman what stands at 5'8. She has a killer body and hair to die for. It reaches all the way to her butt, but when it's curly like that, it only goes to her upper back. Her eyes are chocolate brown and she has the whitest teeth and prettiest smile I've ever seen.

"Good morning mom." I hugged her and sat next to Izuku. "Hey aunt Jazmine ." Izuku greeted already stuffing his face with pancakes bacon and eggs. "Hey, I've never seen you eat so much Izuku." My mom laughed. He turned red a laughed with her. Soon we were all laughing and stuffing our faces. When we were done I looked on my phone. "Okay mom, it's time for us to go! Ill call you when we get there!" I told her grabbing Izuku and rushing out of the house. He waved at her and jogged down the street. "Izuku. We are going to crush these exams. Especially with your new quirk and the training we've endured!" I motivated. He nodded his head ferociously. "Hera can you promise me something?" He asked me. I grinned at him. "What is it?" I asked in a great mood.

I don't know why, it's just being around Izuku makes everything so much brighter.

"Can you promise that even if I don't make it into this school you will continue on the road to being a hero?" He asked and we both stopped walking.

Why would he say that? "Why should you say that?" I asked him. He looked down. "You are always looking out for me but I never get a chance to protect you." He placed his hand on his heart. "I have this power, and now it's my turn to protect you! And that means protecting your dreams too!" He explained.

He was serious.

"Sorry Zuzu but Theres no point in making that promise because you're not going to fail. I was 100% sure you could do it when you didn't have a quirk. Now you've got a quirk and I just need you to have confidence." I told him and urged him to keep walking.

"Hey Hera?" He asked. "Hm?"

"Have you been using your quirks more?" He asked and my neck snapped his way and I had the hugest grin on my face. "I've gotten so good at using Switch" which is my "teleporting quirk." It's not really much unless you know and practice how to use it. I got this quirk from my mom who never really cared for it. She told me that after she got married and had me, she only wanted to be my hero so she quit the hero industry and became a housewife and stay at home mom. "I was asking about the other one." He told me.

I figured that's what he was asking about. "You're talking about Burst?"

My grandfather has the quirk known as Jet. It allows him to jet out air from the propulsion openings on the soles of his feet. This makes him super fast.

My father, inherited the same quirk as him and another quirk from his mom. Her quirk was called Up. When my dad used his quirks, he combined using the two Quirks. They complimented each other. Up combined with Jet made my dad the fastest man. Period.

Up enhanced my dads strength and agility so much so that he was light as a feather but stronger than an titanium. When he was light he combines that with Jet and literally would shoot through the sky.

When it came to me, Up+Jet created Burst. The only difference is that I'm not as agile. When I land after "bursting" through the air, there's a wreck. I destroy things around me. After doing some training with my grandfather though, I think I fixed some of the problems I was having.

"I practiced a lot with it the past 10 months. You'll definitely be seeing it more." I reassured him. He looked wary and I understood why. That quirk but me in a lot of bad situations when I was young. Situations that I'd rather have erased from my past.

We talked about a whole bunch of trivial things. I couldn't take my eyes off of Izuku. He was glowing and looked so confident. He went on and on about All Might and his training.

"We're here Hera." He told me and Immediately I faced the large building with awe.

"Come on Zuzu!" I grinned and started to speed walk toward the building.

"Get out my way Deku!" A familiar voice barked. "Wait up Zuzu"

I walked up to the blonde and took off his yellow scarf. "W-What are you doing!" He yelled, his ears turning red. I looked on his neck. "Nothing." I said trying to wrap it back around him before he snatched it. "I was just looking for a hickey." I snickered. He turned into a tomato. Before he could blow up, I hit his shoulder. "Good luck Katsuki!" I grinned and ran back to Midoriya who was talking to... A FEMALE HUMAN BEING?

I walked up to them and cut them off in the middle of their conversation standing next to Izuku. "Hey, I'm Sorahiko Zahera. Nice you meet you. You are?" I asked sweetly. The girl had a nice natural blush and grinned at me. "I am Ochaco Uraraca. You're so pretty!" She gushed. I grinned back, with a twitch in my eye.

How the hell is she so friendly!

"Well, see ya!" She chuckled and ran towards the building.

I turned to Izuku who was a blushing mess. "I- J-just t-talked to a-a g-g-g-g"

"Oh shut up Midorya!" I huffed walking away from him, towards the building. "Ahh Hera wait!" He rushes behind me, soon falling in step.