Found

Clementine's POV

I woke with a jump at the sound of metal hitting tile. As I started to wake up fully I quickly remembered what happened before I blacked out. 'The crash.The walkers. AJ!'

With a gasp I started taking in my surroundings. I was in a room with chipped white paint on the walls and white tile on the floor. There were two tables with different supplies spread out on them in the room, one not far from the cot I was on, to the right of the room and one pushed up to the wall on the other side of the room.

As I surveyed the room I noticed a girl at the table on the other end of the room and realized she was the reason I woke up in the first place.She seemed to be sorting some cans and had dropped one causing the noise. She didn't look back to check on me though so I continued to study her in an attempt to create a plan to get back to AJ. It wasn't easy to get a good look at her when her back was facing me.

I could only tell that she was a redhead and was much taller than me. She also had on not so worn out clothes, well as good as you can get in the apocalypse. She had her hair to one side and the other shaved, I also took notice of the ear piercings on her exposed ear.

After studying her a bit longer I notice an axe on the table she was working at. I quickly checked my person to see if they had taken my weapons,'Of course they did. They'd have to be stupid not to.'

Looking for any potential weapons didn't last long as I noticed a dull looking knife on the table to the right of the cot. Holding my breathe I slowly got off the cot being extra careful as to not alert the redhead of my consciousness.

Luckily she seemed to caught up in her work to notice the movement behind her. My head hurt like hell but I made sure not to make a sound as I made my way to the knife. After successfully getting a weapon I knew I had to find out where AJ is.

With this in mind I crept up behind the tall girl, and before she could even blink I had the knife pressed up against her throat and felt her tense in sudden panic.

I saw her hand reach for the axe and pressed the knife down firm. "Don't." I commanded in a stern voice. She obeyed and lifted both her hands in surrender. "I just want to know where my boy is and where I am." I spoke with the same sterness I only use when talking to strangers.

She began to shake her voice in a hushed whisper. "I don't know where he is...we weren't...we don't mean harm." At that moment I heard the sound of a metal door opening and in came a woman.

The woman had two headbands, one around her neck like a necklace and one on her head. She quickly aimed her rifle at me. "Back away from her or your boy dies." As soon as she mentioned AJ, I stepped back slowly and dropped the knife.

"Good." The woman said lowering her gun. The tall girl still seemed a bit shaken up from the knife to her throat but was otherwise unharmed. This seemed to satisfy the woman farther.

"Minerva you need to be more aware of your surroundings, especially when with someone you dont know." She berated the tall girl,Minerva. "Sorry Dorian." Minerva responded quickly and clearly, nothing like how she was talking to me earlier.

'Although I guess that's expected considering my threats.' Then the woman turned to me, Dorian I think was her name. "Now as long as you behave nothing will happen to your boy and you'll get to see him again soon, am I clear."

Not wanting to lose AJ I nodded. "Ok, good. Minerva keep an eye on her while I go get Lilly and the boy." I sigh in relief after hearing she's bringing AJ to me.

"Yes ma'am." She stated and with that Dorian left the room. Not wanting to upset Minerva in any way I started walking to the cot and sat down on the edge of it. Minerva stared at me the whole time I moved and still after I sat down.