four; mother

➿

Bianca had woken up extra early as she had planned to visit her mother today. After she had woken up and did her best to leave Ace asleep so she would have some time alone.

Once she had changed into some appropriate but comfortable clothing, managed to get her hair into a low ponytail and brushed her teeth. Bianca made her way downstairs and into the living room to find her father in the kitchen with Marie.

"You lovebirds are up early, it must be a sign that you guys are getting old".

Tony gave his daughter a look of disgust at the mention of him being old while Marie simply gave her a warm smile.

"You heading out somewhere? Isn't it way too early?".

Bianca grabbed the car keys from the table and turned to face her father, "Ima go visit mom, if Ace wakes up before I get here please tell him to eat some breakfast and that I'll be back soon".

Giving them a small wave, Bianca made her way out of the house and towards the car parked in the driveway. Getting into the driver seat, Bianca turned on the car and once she had her seatbelt on she pulled out of the driveway.

On her drive towards the cemetery, Bianca's stomach growled making her regret not eating at home before she left. Remembering that there was a coffee shop not that far away from the cemetery, Bianca was quick to drive there.

Arriving at the coffee shop, she was quick to park the car before she stepped out and made her way inside.

Walking into the coffee shop, the smell of coffee made Bianca smile as it was a smell that she had always found satisfying. Walking over to the cashier, she placed an order of a black coffee and a croissant. After she had paid, Bianca went ahead and took a seat on a booth as she waited for her order.

Glancing around the shop, Bianca noticed how everyone in here was busy with something. Some people were working on their computers while others were working on what she assumed was paperwork. Bianca knew that everyone here was so used to coming here in the morning to start their day. This coffee shop was known for people to come and get a distraction from the world.

"One black coffee with a croissant".

Bianca stood up from the booth and walked over to the cashier, grabbing her order she gave the man a smile before she turned back to her seat.

"Bianca?". Looking up she was met with a smiling Tom.

"Tom, hi. I didn't expect to see you here".