Tom gave her a small smile as he motioned with his head for them to take a seat. Sitting back down on the booth, she placed down her coffee and croissant as Tom took a seat across from her.

"So, what has brought you here this early in the morning?".

Bianca took a small sip of her coffee before she placed it back down, "Well I was going to head to the cemetery to visit my mom but then I realized I haven't had coffee from here in a long time. Thought it be nice to visit a place that reminds me a lot of finally being home".

Tom gave her a nod as he kept his gaze on her. A soft smile was on his lips as he watched her drink her coffee.

"You know, I'm actually glad that you're alone right now".

Bianca gave him a confused look at she finished swallowing her food, "And why is that?".

"I think that it's nice getting some alone time with you. We haven't spoken to each other in such a long time that I'd like to catch up with you".

Tom watched as Bianca's cheeks turned slightly pink from the mention of him wanting to have alone time with her. He could see that she was slightly excited to be here with him.

"Well where would I even start", Bianca leaned her body forward and crossed her hands on top of the table, "New York is such a beautiful place to be in. I know that most people say it's bad because of the traffic and how overpopulated it is but besides that it's a really nice place. I was able to complete my first year at Juilliard there and then was offered another two years".

Tom could see the excitement in her eyes as she talked about New York. He knew that when she had left three years ago, he wanted nothing more than for her to stay. But now as he sits here with her, seeing the look of happiness on her face as she continued talking, he couldn't have been happier for her to follow her dreams.

"So you really enjoyed your time there didn't you? I'm assuming that you'll be returning after your fathers wedding".

Bianca glanced down to her hands, trying her best to avoid his stare knowing that he'll most likely question her hesitation. Finally she looked up from her hands to look at him, "I don't think I'll be going back if I'm honest with you".

Tom raised an eyebrow in confusion, "And why is that?".

Shrugging her shoulders, Bianca gave him a half smile, "I think I might have found my way back home and I don't want to lose that again".

************************************

Bianca held the small bouquet of roses as she walked into the cemetery. Her eyes gazed around until she found her mother's grave. A smile stretched out on her lips as she made her way towards the grave until she stood right infront of him. Bianca could feel tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes as she leaned down and took a seat on the grass.

"Hi mommy", Bianca whispered as she placed down the bouquet ontop of the grave. Her fingers slowly traced out her mother's name, "Oh mommy how much have I missed you. You have no idea how much I've waited to come and visit you".

A sad smile formed on her lips as she kept her hand ontop of the grave, "So many things have happened and I really don't know where to start. I've had such an amazing experience at Juilliard. I've met some pretty amazing friends and even met a boy".

Bianca let out a tired sigh, "Things have been so confusing lately that I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing with my life. It has always been these great dream of going to New York and starting a music career but now I don't even think I want that".

"But besides that, I'm so glad that I'm finally back here. Pops has been so excited for his wedding and I just know that he's gonna be so happy. I used to think that he wouldn't be able to love someone again after you but Marie has him head over heels".

A small chuckle left her lips as she began to play with the grass, "Steven misses you alot, you know. Every time he would visit me at Juilliard, you were all he talked about. I think it's still a little hard for him to be without you but I could see that he has been better".

Bianca stayed quiet as she continued to play with the grass. Her mind drifted off to the encounter she had with Tom earlier. A smile instantly formed on her lips as she realized how comfortable she was around him. The way she felt when he was with her, it almost felt like she had never left.

A frustrated sigh left her lips as she felt herself get more confused. There had been so many different emotions going on with her since the moment she had arrived back. Bianca couldn't yet understand why she felt trapped whenever she was with Ace. It was like he was a weight holding her back from something.

But with Tom, it felt like she was able to finally breathe. He was something she was used to, he had a familiarity that Bianca didn't realize she missed.

Bianca let out a another sigh as she glanced up to her mother's grave, "Mom what in the world is going on with me?".

➿