09 | Recovered and Studying

Posted: 9/8/19

Art By: JettNight

Sorry for any mistakes.

-----

~Lucinda's POV~

I walked downstairs and into the living room to talk to Travis.

Travis stood up. "Is she going to be okay?" He asked worried.

"She's fine. She'll just take a couple days to recover," I responded.

Travis sat back down and I sat in a single couch seat across from him.

"So I need to know . . . what happened to
Y/n?"

"We were in the Nether and she needed to hide her powers so we weren't caught. She was going to be killed."

"You went to The Calling too?"

He nodded.

"So you're a demon?"

"Please don't tell anyone! Nobody knows."

"Your secret is safe with me, but you probably know Y/n's secret too."

"So she's a demon witch?"

I nodded. "You should probably head home. It's getting late and you need to rest and recover."

"Thanks Lucinda. Please keep a close watch on her, The Demon King might be out to get her." Then Travis left.

I closed the door and shook my head. Why does he care so much?

~Five Days Later~

It's been five since Y/n was brought to my house. She's still unconscious and everyday Travis has been back to check on her.

Someone knocked on the door. Right on time.

I opened the door.

"No Travis, she's not awake," I sighed.

"Well, can I at least see her?" He asked.

"Fine."

I motioned him to go upstairs. He sprinted up the stairs and I followed.

Travis was already in her room while I was still walking up the stairs.

Right before I walked into her room, I was looking somewhere else and said, "See Travis, she's not awake ye-"

I stopped mid sentence and I blinked a couple times. "When did you wake up? I asked Y/n.

"Hm," she thought for a moment. "I guess right before you opened the door because I heard you talking to Travis downstairs."

Travis hugged Y/n really tight.

"I can't breathe," she whispered out of breath.

"Sorry," Travis apologized.

~Y/n's POV~

"I can't breathe," I whispered.

"Sorry," Travis apologized as he released me from the hug.

"It's fine, I didn't know you missed me so much," I laughed quietly.

Travis face was dusted with a little pink. "Well I was worried."

"Aw, that's sweet," I gushed. I gave him a little hug back.

"Enough with the mushy stuff Y/n," Lucinda interrupted. "Do you have your powers back? I want to make sure the transfer worked."