Adeline Asher and Henry Hood...Now Jai Dillon Irwin

2 months

Adeline's 4years old and the twins are one month-old. Brook's having Jai in a couple more days and Ashton is so nervous. Luke told us Allison was pregnant and right now she's 2 months pregnant. Calum takes care of Adeline and sometime Siara comes over. Siara helps with Adeline and the twins. Mikey has a girlfriend now but won't tell us her name. Henry is a handful and so is Asher. Henry has dark brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. He looks just like Calum. Asher has blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin. "Mummy, why does Asher have blonde hair and why does Henry have brown eyes?" Adeline asked "Well, sometimes babies have different coloured eyes and hair." I told her and she just walked away. Asher started crying and I ran upstairs. I walked in the room and picked her up. I fed her and changed her diaper. I laid her back down. When I turned around and saw Calum leaning against the door frame smiling. "Those were our last ones right?" I asked him "If you want them to be our last kids." he said "I kinda hate being moody and emotional during pregnancy but I like when you first feel the baby kick." I said and he nodded. Adeline came running up to us. "Calum, you now how they say newborns are cute." I said and he nodded. "Well, Adey's the cutest 4years old." I said and he nodded while Adeline was giggling.

Brook's P.O.V

I woke up to a wet feeling. I woke Ashton up. "Ashton, get up." I said "Ugh, What is it?" he asked "I think Jai wants to meet us now." I said and he rushed to get up. He grabbed the baby bag and car keys. "Um, Ash, forgetting something that's important to what you just grabbed." I said and he laughed. "Yeah, you. I was just grabbing the stuff and putting it in the car." he said. He came up and picked me up bridal style. He brought me to the car and put me in. He drove to the hospital quickly.

We got there and he picked me back up. He rushed in "My fiancee is having a baby." he yelled. The nurses rushed to me with a wheelchair and Ashton put me down in it. They put me in a room and hospital gown.

12 hours later (still Brook's P.O.V)

I gave birth to a healthy baby boy and he looks just like Ashton. He has hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair and dimples. We sign the birth certificate and Ashton told everyone Jai was born. Adeline came rushing in. "Adeline, where's your mum and dad?" I asked her "I'm right here, Brook. You think I'd let Adeline come alone." Haley said "No, where's Calum?" I asked "He's home with the twins." she said "You wanna hold Jai?" I asked Adeline and she nodded excitedly. I handed Jai to her and she cradled him close. "Careful, Adey, he's very small." Haley said "Haley, its okay. Adey, just don't break him." I said and Adeline handed Jai to Ashton. "Here, Uncle Ashton, I believe this is yours, right?" Adeline said "ADEY!!!!!" Haley said "What, mummy, isn't he for Uncle Ashton?" she said "He is for Uncle Ashton but you didn't have to say, Adey." she told Adeline.

Michael's P.O.V

I started dating this girl and she's beautiful. Her name is Christen. We met at a concert and I had my eyes on her the whole time. I walked over to her and asked for her number. We have a lot of things in common like we both love pizza. We both like my hair and we're both punk rock. She's my age 24. She has dark brown hair with red tips and bright blue eyes. I call her my 'Mrs. All American'. My phone started ringing and it was Haley. I answered it "Hey, Haley." I said "Hey, Mikey. You have a girlfriend, right?" she asked "Yeah, why?" I asked "I just wanna know her name and what she looks like." she said "Her name is Christen and she has dark brown hair with red tips and bright blue eyes." I told her. "Okay, BYE!!!!" she said and hung up. I didn't worry about it because she has three kids.

Haley's P.O.V

I know all the gossip and now I know Michael's girlfriend's name. She sounds really beautiful. I was putting the twins in bed when Calum came in. "Hey,Calum" I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey, babe." he said "I was just putting the twins in bed." I said "Adeline's asleep. You thinking what I'm thinking." he said with a wink. "Maybe and maybe not." I said with a wink. "Get a little drunk but not that much because the twins will be crying." he said and I nodded. I put Asher down and we went downstairs. I grabbed the beer and it was a 6pack. I took one and opened it. I took a sip of it. "Calum, how long has it been since we've last drank beer?" I asked "Since Adey, was 2years old." he said "That's a long time." I said and he agreed. We sat on the couch and started cuddling. I fell asleep and Calum brought me upstairs to our room. He kissed my forehead and left. He came back a couple minutes later. I think he was taking care of one of the kids. He got in bed and cuddled me till he fell asleep.

*************************************************************************************************

There will be a lot of time lapses. Added another character and I might be adding more comment if you want to be in this fanfic. I need to know what you look like, how old you are and what you like. But mostly how old you are and what you look like. Read, Comment and Vote. BYE!!!!!!! ily -Katie