The Twins

Eight Months

I'm eight months pregnant for the twins. It's a boy and girl. Calum and I are naming the girl Asher Micaelha and the boy Henry Michael Hood. Adeline's almost 4years old and excited to be a big sister. Calum is nervous to be a father to a toddler and two newborns. I keep telling him it'll be okay. Brook and Ashton are engaged and are having a baby she's seven months and she's having a boy. Their naming him Jai Dillon Irwin. Ashton's hoping he looks a little like Brook and Brook's hoping he looks just like Ashton. Calum, Michael and Siara became Best Friends Forever. Brook and I have this bond only two pregnant woman can have that's cool. Luke and Allison are taking their relationship to the next level. Whatever that means I don't want to be in it. I called Allison. "Hello?" she answered giggling "Hey, What are you doing?" I asked "Oh, nothing." she said still giggling "I just wanted to know what you and Luke meant by the next level." I said "Oh, he didn't tell you. We're moving in together." She said and hung up.

Luke's P.O.V

Allison and I were making out when her phone started ringing. She took it out her pocket and answered it "Hello?" she said while I started kissing her neck so she giggled. "Oh, nothing." she said while I was still kissing her neck. "Oh, he didn't tell you. We're moving in together." she said and I grabbed her phone and hung it up. "Who was that?" I asked "It was Haley. You didn't tell her we were moving in together." she said and I shook my head. "Why?" she asked "Because, she doesn't need to know my business, Allison." I said "Luke, she's your sister and she's worried about you." she said and I nodded. "Know and I'm worried about her and the babies. So, I don't want her stressing over me." I said and she nodded. "Luke, I don't want to put more worries on you but I'm 2weeks pregnant." she said shyly. "So, I'm gonna be a father in nine months." I said and she nodded. "I need some time to think." I said "About what, Luke?" she asked "Everything, not you being pregnant. I'm excited about that but I need to think about my sister, Adeline and the twins, Calum, Michael and Siara, Brook and Ashton and their kid." I said "Luke, right now think about yourself, me and our baby." she said "What about my nieces and nephew?" I asked "Think about them, too. Haley'll be excited to be an aunt and Adeline will be excited to have a baby cousin." she said and I nodded. "Yeah, she will be. She was so excited when she found out she was gonna have a little brother and sister." I said and cuddled her till she fell asleep.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Your moodier then when Haley was when she was pregnant with Adeline." I said and Brook looked annoyed "Are you trying to compare me to Haley?" she asked annoyed "No, I'm just saying she wasn't this moody." I said "Was she pregnant with a boy?" she asked "No, but Cal says she's really moody now and sometimes it gets to where she wants to divorce him." I said and she laughing "Sounds like she really is having twins if she's that moody." she said laughing "Ashton, come here." she said and I walked over to her. "What?" I asked and she grabbed my hand. "Feel he's kicking." she said and put my hand on her stomach. I smiled really big and started to giggle. "That's our baby." I said giggling and she nodded. "I hope he turns out to be like you, Ashton. Giggly, sweet, generous, cuddly and adorable." she said "You think I'm cuddly and adorable?" I asked "Yeah, there's a lot of things I can name about you." she said but soon fell asleep. I think baby Jai makes her tired.

Haley's P.O.V

"Mummy, did you eat Henry and Asher?" Adeline asked "CALUM, YOU COME HERE A MINUTE?" I asked "What?" he asked walking in the room. "Adey, has a question and I need help answering it." I said "What's the question, Adey?" he asked her "Daddy, did mummy eat Henry and Asher?" she asked Calum "No, baby. Mummy didn't eat them." he said "Okay, daddy." she said "Now, come on, Adey, lets go to bed." he said "Adey, do you want daddy to sing you a song?" I asked her and she nodded. "What song, Adey?" he asked "The song you sing to mummy." she said "Adey, I'll let you here that song after Henry and Asher are born." he said "Ok, I wanna hear 'Disconnected'." she said and Calum nodded.

After, he finished the song we went to our room. I change into some sweat pants and a tank top. Calum and I got in bed and cuddled till we fell asleep.

***************************************************************************************

I finished 'Luke's Baby Sister'. I might update one last chapter on it. BYE!!!!!!! ily -Katie