Life Happens

I woke up and went to take a shower. I took a shower and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=168519226. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a fruit mix with watermelon, cantelope, bananas, grapes, oranges, apples and kiwi. As I was eating, I got a text from my mum saying that my dad was going on tour and won't be back for months. She'll be going on tour with them. Henry will be staying with Jai and Asher will be staying with my band and I.

We cleaned up the guest room for Asher. Asher's coming next week and Henry's going to Jai's tomorrow. All us kids are obsessed with old bands like Blink-182, Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Boys like Girls, Green Day, Bowling With Soup, The Offspring and Red Hot Chili Peppers. All the '80s and '90s bands that our parents liked. So, we had band posters up in every room. We took down the bands Asher doesn't like and put them in our rooms. We kept up Blink-182, Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Boys like Girls, The Neighbourhood, Green Day, Paramore and Pierce The Veil. You can barely see the walls of the room, the bed has blue and white sheets, with 2 nightstands, a desk and t.v.stand with a flat screen t.v.

"Adey, are we done yet?" Kaison asked "Yes, we're almost done just 2 more posters." I said and we took down the last poster. He left out the room and I put extra things in the bathroom for Asher. I left the room and walked downstairs. Kaison was cooking dinner. I walked up behind him and hugged him. "Thank you." I said "For what?" he asked "For always being there." I said "You're welcome." he said and finished cooking. "Jaclyn and Monique dinner's ready!" he called "Let's go out tomorrow night, just you and me." I said "Yeah, alone time. I'll gt us a hotel room and we'll go out and get drunk." he said and we ate dinner. I went upstairs and changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Kaison came in and cuddled me till I fell asleep.

The Next Day (That Night)

Kaison's P.O.V

I got us a hotel room. We were at the club taking shots of vodka. Adeline was more drunk than me. We were dancing and she started grinding on me. She started kissing up my neck and I got a boner. "Maybe we should get outta here." I yelled over the music.

We walked outside after I called a cab. We got in and Adeline started making out with me. We got to the hotel and I picked her up out the car. I walked into the hotel and to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the doors to open. They finally opened and I pressed the button to our floor. We got to our floor and I walked to our room. I put her down to open the door. I opened the door and she walked in. I walked in behind her and closed the door. She pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me hungrily.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled me shirt off and I walked toward the bed. I unzipped her dress and laid her on the bed. I pulled her dress down and she kicked it across the room. I straddled her waist and started kissing down her neck. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down my legs. I unhooked her bra and started massaging her breast. She started moaning and I started sucking at her nipples causing her to moan even more. I pulled down her underwear and entered a finger in her. I started thrusting my finger in and out of her. I brought my mouth to her clit and rubbed circles with my tongue. "I'm gonna...cum." she said and I stopped. I took my boxers off and aligned myself at her entrance. I thrusted into her, not allowing her to adjust to me, I kept thrusting. I could feel her tensing under me and I knew we were both gonna cum.

We both came at the same time and we fell asleep.

3 weeks later
Adeline's P.O.V

I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm gonna keep it even if Kaison doesn't want it. "Kaison, come here. I need to tell you something." I said and heard him walking into the room. "I'm pregnant. I don't care if you don't want it, but I'm keeping it." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you and now our baby." he said kissing me. We cuddle and fell asleep.

****
Asher's P.O.V

Two week ago Jai and I decided to have sex with each other. We're only 15 so we didn't know to use protection and now I'm pregnant. I'm not going to tell Jai, his parents or my parents. I gonna live with my sister. I walked passed her and Kaison's and heard crying. She was telling him she's pregnant. I went to my room crying myself to sleep.

*********************************
Sorry for not updating for months but I've been having bad writers block. I hope you guys understand. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ily -Katie