The last of book Two Original

Elex continued to chant in his language. As Queen Elena held on to her cell phone. She had forgotten she had dialled the number of the dragon king.

The phone had rung and a servant answered the call. She didn't hear anything at first as she listened intently waiting for the wolf queen to talk. She wasn't allowed to speak until the queen spoke. It was disrespectful.

Than she heard strange chanting. And suddenly she feared the queen was in trouble and unable to speak. Not wanting to waist anytime the servant ran to the bed chamber of her master. It was early morning in their lands and he was still asleep.

The servant hesitated before she knocked on the door. "What?!" she heard.

Timidly the servant answered "a phone call your majesty."

"Tell them to phone back." She heard him call threw the door.

"Your majesty it is Queen Elena of the wolves."

The door flew open scaring the young servant. Her king wasn't a violent man. He treated everyone fairly. Though he hated being woke up.

"What about the queen?" he asked.

"I am not sure your majesty. She hasn't spoken a word. But I hear strange chanting in the back ground." The servant said. She was very small next to her king. And he made her nervous with his power. It radiated off of him.

"Phone please." Klaus said holding out his hand. He saw how he was scaring the young girl.

The servant handed him the phone and waited for an order. Klaus put the phone to his ear and listened. "Sh*t" he said as he listened.

"What is it?" queen Charisma asked coming up behind her husband.

"I forgot to take the magic off of Steven. His sister and her mate are trapped in a web. There is a elf there that is trying to save them. We must hurry. Or all three will loose their lives." Klaus replied. He hung up the phone and handed it back to the girl.

"Tell no one of this." He said to her. Te servant girl nodded her head and waited to be dismissed.

"Head off. We don't want you late for your duties." He said smiling at the girl. This wasn't her fault and she still looked scared. He reeled in his powers and she relaxed as she bowed and headed off.

"Make sure we thank her for her quickness. I fear I have scared her." klaus said sadly as he watched the girl run around a corner.

"For now it's a good thing she is scared. She won't speak of what she heard." Charisma replied.

"Come. I will fly us there it will be faster." Klaus said.

Both headed back into their chambers to gather clothing for the trip. And than they headed outside so Klaus could shift and they could leave.

-- mean while back at the pack house --

Queen Elena rushed to her daughters side as a wave of pain washed across her face. The elvin warrior suddenly went still and his chanting stopped. The phone in her hand dropping to the floor. She had no idea help was already on it's way.

Elena looked up at the warrior and watched as his eyes rolled back in his head. He slumped over and passed out.

Steven rushed over to him and made him more comfortable. "What is going on?" he asked as he looked at his sister and sister in law and the elvin warrior.

"It's the magic on you Steven." Callie replied. "It is doing something to them."

Steven bowed his head and silently preyed. He didn't want his sister to be in so much pain. He didn't want Esarosa or Elex in pain either.