Chapter Eleven and Twelve

He.. he ...can't be." Queen Elena stammered.

Tonya moved closer to the werewolf queen. "Majesty please read the file about Esarosa and Aeliana."

Elena blinked back some tears and picked up the file. She skimmed three it and saw several highlighted parts.

It was all there. "These files. They are wrote by Jaxson." She whispered even though everyone in the room heard her.

Tonya nodded her head. Tears threatened to fall. But they wouldn't spill. When a vampire cries it is the colour of blood.

Jennie went over to her little sister and put her arm around her. 'Shhh. It's ok' Jennie said threw their link.

Elena turned to her daughter and held the file out to her. Aeliana took the file and started reading it.

She growled as she read. Than Esarosa growled. She was reading over Aeliana's shoulder.

"What exactly are in the files?" Prince Daniel asked.

"Everything. The files contain every detail of all that where mentioned earlier. It even says Stevens death."

That caused everyone to stare at Tonya.

"What do you mean?" Aeliana asked breaking the silence. Her voice sounded tense and everyone felt a wave of power.

Esarosa moved closer to her and wrapped an arm around Aeliana's waist. The power level lowered slightly.

Tonya took a deep breath though she didn't really need to. It was more to calm herself. She didn't fear wolves but she still had a great respect for them.

"The file has exact details of how Steven was treated and than died. I .... I honestly think you should read it." Tonya said sorrow in her eyes.

"I think it's time for a council meeting. Bring the royals of all supernaturals together. We need to discuss what should be done......" Queen Elena said. She didn't need to finish her sentence. Everyone knew what she meant.

Everyone bowed their heads. Than Jennie looked up "I will call the elders."

Everyone agreed and than left to call all the royalty.

::::::::::::

Alpha John's POV

I was furious with my mate. 'how dare she throw me in here.'

I heard some foot steps come down the stairs. I took a whiff and realized the scent was vampire. I growled at the threat.

I heard a deep chuckle. "I promised my sister I wouldn't hurt you."

The vampire got closer and I saw it was Tonya's brother Rocky. I growled louder this time.

"I am not here to fight with you." He said passing a tray of food into my room.

"Why are you here?" I growled at him.

"Watching you."

I hated the smug look on the mans face and wanted to rip his head off.

"Why are you watching me? where is Tonya?"

"Out." Was all he said before he turned to walk away.

I lunged at the metal bars of my cell. I felt a burning pain in my hands. I looked down at them and saw they were puffed up like they had been burned.

Rocky turned and came closer. I saw an evil smile on his face. "The bars are silver and covered in wolves bane. I can't have you escaping."

I growled at him. "B*st*rd"