Chapter Six

happy valentines day

This is the continued sex scene. If you don't like girl on girl please don't read this part and skip down till you see bold letters again. Thank you everyone.

Esarosa's POV

I had Aeliana squirming and arching her back. She was moaning and when she was near release for the second time she screamed out my name and cummed. "Esssaaarroosssa."

I allowed her to relax and admired the glow of her skin. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and than leaned down and kissed her. "Mmmm." she said against my lips as she wiggled closer to me wrapping her legs and arms around me. I lifted her up off the table and carried her to our next destination.

Than I heard someone "ewwww why are there cloths on the kitchen floor?"

Aeliana and I laughed. "Oops." I said smiling at her. I was holding her in my arms with her still wrapped around me.

She laughed harder. Than blushed when we heard a male voice "ummm just pick them up. Let's put them near the washing machine."

"Ok." said the first voice. I think it was one of the girls. Either Monique or Keira. It was hard to hear in the shadows. Especially when we weren't in the same room anymore.

"We forgot to keep our cloths close to us." Aeliana said. I laughed lightly "I have all my cloths." I reply teasingly.

She lightly slapped my shoulder "that's not very nice." She pouted so I leaned in to her and kissed her.

She moaned softly as I lightly moved her up and down. Since she was still naked I decided to go to the couch and have my way with her again.

I broke the kiss and headed in the direction of the living room. I was stopped when I heard voices in the living room. "Keira it's not fair to hide in the shadows." Monique said.

"Hmm better go somewhere else." I said to Aeliana. Than I realized it was only me talking. "Hey we aren't talking as one anymore." I said smiling.

I saw her smile and frown at the same time. I knew what she was feeling. She was happy we were ourselves but at the same time it was like we were missing something.

"We should head somewhere else. But the shadows are not that think here." Aeliana said as she looked around.

"No worries. Lets go invisible." I said smiling down at my princess.

This was going to be one of the best valentines days ever. I wasn't going to allow an arrogant alpha to rune a special day.

I turned us invisible and headed out the front door. We just walked threw the wall and headed out to the gazebo. The cooler air was intoxicating. I had set up some blankets and roses earlier before I had to head to the dungeons.

"Close your eyes my love." I said to Aeliana.

She closed them and I walked threw the walls and entered the gazebo. I threw up a shield and gently placed Aeliana on the blankets.

"Open your eyes." I said after I ligh some candles. With my shield the candles would be enough for not only light but extra heat.

"Esarosa this is so beautiful." She said as she looked around at the red and pink decorations. she sniffed the air and smiled. "Vanilla and roses."

I smiled "do you honestly like?" I asked her. I had red and pink hearts on the windows with the words love you on them. I had pink and red candles lit. Some of the candles smelled as vanilla. The rose smell came from the two dozen roses I had scattered around. Some of the roses were red. Some were pink and some were yellow.

"I do like. I really like this blanket it's so soft. Why don't you come and join me?" She asked me while smiling.

I smile widely and stocked over to her. I gently pushed her back and held her hands above her head than I crashed my lips to hers in a hungry and greedy kiss.

I let her hands go and trailed my hands down the sides of her body. I pressed my body to hers and heard a growl. I knew what she meant. I was clothed. So I got up and slowly started to undress.

Aeliana propped herself up and watched me with hungry eyes.

I started doing a little dance and with each article of clothing I took off I said "I am too sexy for...." That made Aeliana smile and she sat up on her knees as she caught my cloths I lightly tossed towards her.

Once I was fully undressed I went back over to her and kissed her. She pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I moaned at the feel of her bare skin against my own. I lightly push her backwards and kiss trails down her stomach.

I explore lightly with my tongue, and savior her taste. This time I am going to to take my time. I begin by just lightly licking her sex.

Aeliana make a sound like purring and she whimpers words of pleasure. "Yess..yesss....like that. .....Mmmmm." she says as she's lifts her hips.

I lick her pussy from stem to stern repeatedly, gently suck her into my mouth, and tracing the lines of her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue.

Her movements go from squirming to writhing as her ass bounces up and down off the make shift bed.

I shift slightly so that both of us are positioned better. I continue my licking and sucking as I now lightly trace her pussy lips with my fingers.

Aeliana bucks more and I decide to slip a finger inside her warm folds. I continued to trace lines with my tongue. I felt Aeliana's need to release intensifying. so I changed tactics I sucked and licked her clit as crooked my finger, in a come hither manner, and found her sweet spot.

Her whispers of pleaser turn to moans and she becomes more wild as I continue. she gives one more buck of her hips as I feel and taste the juices of her as she cums for me for the second time today.

I gently place a couple kisses on the inside of her legs and up her stomach. I move to the mark I gave her and gently nip it. Aeliana cries out in pure bliss. I coo in her ear telling her sweet words. "I love you."

"I didn't get you." she said with a sigh.

"My love the day isn't over yet. Just rest." I smiled at her. "Than we can have round three."

"And four." She said smiling at me.

We cuddled and enjoyed each other's warmth and love.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

End of scene for now.

Alpha John's POV

'Finally back at home.' I thought to myself.

I looked at my beta and trusted friend. "Now how do we concur the Rosewood pack?" I asked him.

"With all do respect but is that really a good idea?" he asked me.

"Bryan." I said using my alpha tone. I didn't need him to be telling me what to do.

He lowered his gaze and mumbled "sorry."

There was a knock on my office door. "Enter."

In strode my beautiful mate. "You promised me a night out. It's Valentine's Day." She said sounding really annoyed.

I looked at my phone. 'How did I miss two days?' I asked myself.

"You forgot didn't you? You have been so h*ll bent on revenge that you forgot what day it is." She said allowing her disappointment to show.

Bryan bowed and whimpered slightly. I had to admit the tension was high in the room.

She looked over to him. "Sorry Bryan. Please leave."

He got up bowed and left the room almost at a run. Than Tonya turned to me again.

"Well?" she asked.

I stood up and growled at her. "How dare you question me." I said using my full alpha tone.

She hissed at me and bared her fangs "how dare you use that tone on me. Do you forget who I am?"