Chapter 7

We make our way into the house again and the crowd still hasn't died down.

I glance at my phone to check the time.

2:36 A.M

"Damn, these people really know how to celebrate." I say as we make our way to the stairs.

"Told you this is the best place to party." She replies behind me and I can basically hear her smile.

I go to head up the stairs and feel her hand rest on my lower back. Although, it's probably because she thinks I'll trip up the stairs, I can't help but smile as my heart starts to beat a little faster. I also might trip up these stairs...

I feel a distant pounding in my head. Great, I can't wait for this hangover tomorrow...and I only had one drink.

We come to the top of the stairs and Billie takes the lead, guiding me down a long hallway. We past at least 10 different doors until we get to the very last one on the end.

"You weren't kidding about the million guest rooms."

I hear her laugh under her breath as she opens the door and helps me into the dark room.

She hits the lights and I'm in awe once again.

The room is huge. In the center sits a grey bed with wooden frame and grey fuzzy rug underneath. Two dim light posts on either side hang down from tall ceiling, giving the room an ethereal feel. It even has its own bathroom.

"THIS is a guest room?" I question as my eyes roam around the space

"I know right, shit's wild." She makes her way over to the desk setting her drink and phone down. "This is basically my room since I'm always here, and Mike's always gone."

"So you have this whole house to yourself all the time?"

"Pretty much." She responds with a mischievous look on her face. I gulp, my mouth suddenly dry.

I take another look at the bed and my eyes feel heavy. I could definitely use some sleep right now. My eyes slightly widen as I realize I'm still in my mini dress.

Almost instantly, as if she's reading my mind, Billie breaks the silence. "Let me get you something to change into, I should have extra shit lying around here somewhere."

She leaves the room and I make my way into the bathroom. It's extremely modern, with a black vanity and a walk in waterfall shower with blue backlighting.

 It's extremely modern, with a black vanity and a walk in waterfall shower with blue backlighting

"This house is ridiculous" I mutter to myself.

I stare into the massive mirror in front of me,  noticing every possible flaw I have with a sigh. I start to rinse my face and the cold water jolts me out of my daze. A few seconds later, I hear the door open behind me and see her silver hair pass by in the reflection of the mirror.

"Oh, there you are." Her face lighting up as I walk out of the bathroom. "This was all I could find."

She tosses me a black oversized sweatshirt with white blohsh symbols on it. The same one from the concert last night. It smells like her.

I instantly flush. Not only at the thought of wearing Billie Eilish's hoodie, but the fact that I don't have anything to wear underneath it; well, besides my panties.

"I hope it's okay." She smirks with humor in her eyes, as if this thought crossed her mind as well.

"It's perfect, thanks Bil."

She looks down and turns toward the desk, grabbing her phone and I almost think I see her blush. I swiftly dismiss it, thinking it's just the liquor that's gotten to me. I mean, why would she blush at me?

I slide off my jacket and shoes; Billie's eyes still glued to her screen. I step out of my dress and in the corner of my eye, I see her slightly peak up, glancing at me every so often as I slip on her hoodie. I'm pretty sure that was not the liquor this time.

I start to feel the throbbing again, this time even stronger.

She notices my hands on my temple and looks up. "Okay lightweight, it's time for you to go to bed." She chuckles and moves to the side of the bed, patting the blankets for me to lay down; once again, I oblige. Will I always do what she asks? Probably.

"Sleep tight."

She goes to make her way out of the room when I stop her.

"This may be strange but...will you stay with me?" I ask nervously, fidgeting with my fingers. I can't believe I just asked that...she's going to think I'm a complete weirdo or she's gonna kick me out, either way I'm screwed.

To my surprise, she gives me a warm smile and nods, as if she was expecting it which settles my uneasiness. She turns off the light and I scoot over.

"Goodnight Rori." She whispers as she lays against the headboard.

"Goodnight Bil."

With the distant muffled sounds of the party, the softness of this hoodie, and the warmth of Billie lying next to me, I feel content and finally doze off.