part 43 decisions

Start from the beginning

Rishi : what's the plan.....???

Nandu : to get you a son dad ....

Nidhi : what ????

Nandu : actually you all should do as i say than only i will tell u guys .....

Swetha : what's the plan.....

Then nandu and all the elder couples and dadi nanu nani amms roli siddant......Planned something.......

It was 4 in  evening....All the youngsters returned home to find .....A boy sitting in the hall along with his  mother.....

Neo : all of you came good meet them....

Manik : who are they????

Rishi moves forward .....And held mukti by her shoulder .....And brought her forward ......

Nidhi : ap log ise hi Milne hi aye ho....

Mukti : what ????

Rishi : yes beta

Rishi : yes beta ...Meet sravan chahun my friend son......He is here to see you....You can also talk to him...If you both like each other ....Let's get you married ....

Manik immediately looks at nandu ....
Who is just looking for mukti reaction...Nandu just winked at manik
And said it's her plan by signals ....
.....manik joined it....

Manik : hai ...I'm manik son of neonika malhotra .....Raj just looked at him and whispered maa ka ladla.....To which neo who is just standing beside  him smiled......He is talking to sravan and telling about mukti .....To avoid him talking to mukti....

Abhi is just looking at mukti....Who is just to cry  bcoz that lady who is that sravan mom....Is talking to her like  mukti is her  daughter in law already  and saying about her full family.......
Their  culture and dressing ......

Sravan mom : beta shaadi ke baad ghungat rakhna zaroorri hae 

Sravan mom : beta shaadi ke baad ghungat rakhna zaroorri hae  ...
.humare ghar main sab aise hi rehte hae...Puja bhi karni hae ...khana banana toh ata hena....she is speaking  continuously

Abhi : mukti....

He called her loudly to which everyone looked at him....mukti immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly crying......