Chapter 3

Deanna pic^^^

Taneisha (pov)

I was so mad that he did not stay with me. I know how to get my man but I hate to put him through this. Well he have to learn that his mate comes first. It has been two weeks scene I talk to David. It always hi and bye with him. We flirt every now and then but nothing serious. I am going to meet alpha Smith and his son Brandon. We already know each other. All the alpha's and beta's of the packs in the U.S. get together every year for a trip. Every scene I was a little girl. We would all meet up to talk, play and get to know each other. We all look out for one and another. Brandon and his father use to come to my pack because his dad and my dad are best friends. They thought me and Brandon was going to be mates but we are not. We did date for a while though. Seeing him again brings back memories. He is just my friend now. Here they come and Brandon looks so good. I wonder if he found his mate. Oh did I mention that Brandon took my virginity. Brandon came running to me.

Me: hello Mr. Smith and hello Brandon.

I don't have to be formal because I am a alpha too. I still bile my head for respect of Mr. Smith. He is like a second father to me. He bile his head at me too. He didn't have to do that he is a male alpha. He is just being nice.

Brandon: hi sweetie my have you grown. Hahahahaha

Mr. Smith: don't pay my son any attention. You are beautiful. You know your dad called me. He is not happy at all about you being up here. I told him I will keep a eye on you. I know you are grown but I promise him and besides you are like a daughter to me. So how are you doing so far.

Me: I am fine. Wish my dad wouldn't worry so much. How have y'all been.

Brandon: we are great. Same old pack business. Still looking for my mate. Have you found yours?

Me: no and not looking. So Mr. Smith how are the babies. I can't believe you had twins at your age. Hahahaha

Mr. Smith: I see you got jokes too missy. I am not that old. Speaking of babies I have to go. Son are you staying?

Brandon: yeah I want to show her around. I will get a ride with her.

Mr. Smith: okay I will call to check on you two later bye.

Me: bye Mr. Smith

Brandon: I thought he would never leave.

Once again before I knew what was happening Brandon kiss me. I know it is wrong to lie and lead him on but I really like this. Wait I have to tell him. I pull way.

Me: Brandon I lied I have

Brandon: shhh I know. You don't think I know when you are lying. We shared something special. The question is where is he and why is he not with you.

Me: he has a girlfriend and he saids he need time. It been two weeks so its whatever. I don't want a mate right now anyways.

Brandon: there you go lying again. He is a asshole. I understand where you coming from. You are sexy ass hell you shouldn't have to beg no one to be with you. You are also a alpha. He don't know what he have. Stupid puppy.

Taneisha: You know you are so right and I told him the same thing. Well if he can play so can I.

Brandon: Sooo do that mean we can you know.

Me: what do you think?

I kissed him so hard I could smell his arousal and I know he could smell mine because he pulled me closer to him. I smiled on his lips.

Me: let's go we can see the city tomorrow. Unless you want to show me now.

Brandon: yes hunny we can see the city tomorrow. Okay so where are we going? Your place or mine. I will follow you anywhere baby.

Me: back to my penthouse.

As we were leaving I saw Deanna coming in with two big guys and they are twins. When she saw me she said come on brothers as if she was telling me who they are. As if I care! I do know one thing though they are were-bears and they can't be her brothers by blood. So she is lying. She then put a stink face on and walk right past me. I don't understand how he can't see that she is such a bitch. This makes me so mad. Who is she looking at like that I will walk over there and smack her eyes out her head. Brandon sees the tension between us and he kisses me hard and pull me to my Toyota 4runner. It was a gift from daddy. When I turned back around she was looking at me and smiling. She must think I backed off from her and David. Stupid cat.

David (pov)

It has been two weeks sense I talk to her. My beautiful mate and I know she is mad. She is just going to have to wait. It's going to take time. Deanna is not just my girlfriend she is my friend. My wolf hates the way I am treating our mate. I know she is suppose to come first but it is hard to just drop everything and go running to her. Oh and what did she mean I don't know all my abilities. I thought I did. I will have to ask my friend Brandon. He is the next alpha to be of the pack close by. He has really help me through some tough times. He is a good friend. It's about time for me to get off. I am going home to relax.

Taneisha (pov)

I stop at the store on the way home to buy some wine. As we are walking in the door and cut on the lights. I know we won't be needing lights for long. Brandon comes up behind me and kiss me on my neck. It fell so good. I turned around and kiss his lips. He pulls me closer to him. He then push me against the wall and put his hands on my ass. I threw my arms around his neck and drop the wine bottle. It crash to the floor. I don't even care. I wanted this so bad. When he squeeze my ass I jumped up and rap my legs around his waist. We crash into the wall and then our animal instinct came out. I ripped his clothes off and he did the same to me. I put one of my hands in his pants and boxers and grab his big hard dick. He grunted in my ear. He then threw me on the bed and dropped his pants. He climbs on top of me and kiss my lips then my neck. With one hand he slides my panties and pants off and he put two fingers inside me. I bite my bottom lip and moaned in his ear. He then took the two fingers out and lick and suck on them. Then he kiss my lips and spread my legs open wide. He pushed the head of his big dick in slow. In and out just the head at first make my pussy pop. The way I am moaning is making his dick throb even more. He slips the whole thing in. I scream out his name. He is going in and out a little faster. He knows how I like. He fucks me harder. I am moaning out loud and my nails are digging in his back. He then turns me over so that we are in the doggy style position. He then rammed his big dick in my wet pussy. I screamed his name out loud. About an hour later we were done. Then we just talked about old times. Until I hear the loudest raw in my life. Oh crap David.