Rag: Laks,

Lak: Please, for me....

She looked at him, she couldn't disagree looking at his eyes, the love his eyes held for her was overwhelming her. She nodes, his facial expressions changed soon, in a second, he looked the like the happiest of all.

He took her to dinning, arranged plate for her and forwarded a morsel,

Rag: Would Swara have eaten something?

She was staring at blank space, Laksh took a deep breath.

Lak: Don't worry about that, your foodie sister can never stay hungry, she would have had food come what may.

Rag: (complaining) Laksh, don't call her foodie!

Lak: huh, but I am saying truth only, don't you remember, once she turned this house upside down when Sanskar came late after promising a dinner date for her! She was fuming due to hunger,

Ragini smiles remembering that, how Swara punished Sanskar by having his favorite food in front of him but not letting him taste a morsel. He had reached late by three hours, and thus she made him wait for another three hours and only then he was allowed to have food.

Laksh smiles seeing Ragini, he again forwarded a morsel to her, she held in hand and kept it in front of his mouth.

Rag: I know, you too haven't had anything,

He looks at her, she simply closes her eyes, he took the food and then fed her. Likewise they finished their dinner.

Later, they took food and went to Uthara, she was long siting on her bed with Parish on her either sides, Adarsh was cracking jokes to make her laugh and she was forcing herself to smile.

Raglak entered inside with food, Pari forwarded food to her,

Uth: No Bhabhi, I don't want to eat anything, all this is because of me, if I was careful then Swara Bhabhi....

Ragini eyes welled up with tears,

Uth: Don, don't know ho, how will be she now, in what state,

Ragini ran away from there suddenly, she too was thinking the same, what would be Swara's present state, how will be she? Ragini was certain that she is alive, but was worried about her resent state, now hearing these aloud by Uthara increased her worry and fear.

Laksh looked helplessly at the direction she went. Adarsh held his hand and signed him to go after her. He nodes and leaves.

Laksh entered his room, Ragini was sitting in the corner on the room, with her knees close to her body and head on her knees, crying vigorously. He was broken seeing her. He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder,

She looked up.

Rag: Laksh...

He kept his finer on her mouth, then made her stand and took her to the bed.

He made her lie on his lap, she was still crying, he didn't say anything, he held her hand with his one hand and with the other started to caress her hair, conveying that he is with her, she could feel it and it was becoming her strength, she slept after a while.

He felt peace seeing her sleeping, he didn't know how to calm her, but he knows that he won't leave her alone.

He has ignored her more than enough in the past, he remained ignorant towards her pain all the while, he had ignored her and her feelings so much that she almost lost her soul, but once he started giving her attention, started loving her, she was back as the innocent girl he met at first. He was overwhelmed by the love she holds for him, now its his payback time. Till now she has shown him the depth of her love, now he will. He will become her strength and the reason for her smile. Also, now her smile has become the reason for his survival, her smile is as essential as breathing for him. From the time he realized the depth of her love, his love for her became a limitless ocean. Till now Ragini couldn't survive without Laksh, and now Laksh can't survive without Ragini.

He smiles seeing her sleeping, she appeared peaceful.

Lak: I hope this peace stays in your face always bacha, I love you.

He kissed her forehead lovingly, and then kept staring her, and later slept in that position only.

*********

Morning:

Ragini was the first one to wake up, she looked up and saw Laksh sleeping in sitting position.

He looked tired, yet peaceful, she remembered how he took care of her the last night, his love was overwhelming her, she kissed his forehead lovingly.

Rag: (caressing his cheek) I am troubling you so much na, thanks for being my strength, I only need this, you by my side. I know Swara is fine, I could feel it, I wish she was here with me, but now I won't cry for this anymore. I will be strong, for you.

She kissed his hand, which was still holding her hand, got up from the bed and them made him lay down. She again caressed his forehead and went to get fresh determined.

**********

How was it?

Ignore mistakes please ❤️

Cover credit shivika2417
Thanks yaar😍😘😘.