Part 8: Flashbacks

(Prince's POV)

"You make some good cookies"I said

" I'm glad you like them"Mrs. Jackson smiled

"Such a shame Michael has to go with his dad for his shots"

"Yeah it's for pregnancy protection" she said"You two are too young for that right now, so I suggested that he should get the shots"

"Oh"I said"So, how did you and Mr Jackson meet?"

" Well, it all started 35 years after the bill was passed"she said"I was 18 and I wanted to go to Lunar High school since they were allowing Non humans to their school, and I wanted to know a lot of them"

Flashback 35 years ago...

(Katherine's POV)

"Now remember, be good and don't be shocked if some of the students look at you oddly okay?" My mom said

"I won't"I smiled

" Bye"She waved as she drove off

I looked the the front gates of the school as I saw students from humans to vampires chatting and hanging out with each other. I want to know them more. I really want to make friends.

With pride I went inside into the auditorium were Dean Patricia was waiting for the new students to be all here. I was still very shy about being around New people, so I stood near the corner. However I felt an odd feeling as a guy was staring at me from the left side.

"Keep calm"I said

" Hello new students to Lunar High, I am very pleased to see a wide variety of you at our school, please head to the soccer field so I can introduce you to everyone, if you need information, please head to the front office"

I went to the halls to look for my locker #6B.

"Hey that's my locker!" Prince realized

"Huh what a coincidence" I laughed

Once I found it I place my things inside. I slowly went the the field with the others so we could get introduced. I never thought there would be a lot of creatures in this school.

Lunch...

I usually sat alone when I eat my lunch. It's how I usually like it to be. My mom packed me a tofu sandwich with a fruit cup on the side. I took the sandwich from the the wrapping and took a small bite from it. For the next few minutes I was enjoying my self. Until...

"So, you're a human"someone said

" Huh? "

I looked up to see a boy looking at me. He had rounded ears on the top of his head, Dark brown eyes and a black tail. His appearance made me feel intimidated.

"Yeah, I'm a human"I said"And you are?"

" black panther"he smirked"What's your name? "

"I'm Katherine"

" Joseph "he smiled

He didn't go away, he say next to me, looking at my me with curiosity. It was weird.