Part 3: Marked

My body felted weird. Like I was worn out from something. I slowly tremendous of the bed unaware of what was happening around me. I dragged myself into the bathroom and wiped my face with water. I looked at myself completely drained and powerless. But then I saw diamond shaped mark on my neck. Weird isn't it, I didn't even get a tattoo. I tried to wipe it off but it was permanent and a strange scent was all over my body. I smelled familiar. Then it hit me.

Cookies.

(Michael's POV)

"MICHAEL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud scream came through my human ears

I jumped from it to the point I fell to the floor. I realized I was human again and I was completely naked. Fearful I went into my drawer to get a mirror. In my reflection I saw a diamond shaped mark on my neck. I'm an instant I began to panic.

"Oh no,oh no!" I screamed

"You're welcome!" He said annoyingly

"Why did you do that!?"

" I was only doing you a favor, just be glad I didn't encourage him to have a baby with me"

"Yeah, but now Prince is going to kill me because of you!"

"Not my problem"

" Michael get your ass over here! "I here him scream

I turned and saw him completely angry and pissed. I can even see it in his eyes.

I was dead.

" I can explain! "

"You f*cking marked me you prick!" he growled

"Yeah but it wasn't my fault...completely"

" Well first off let's get some clothes on because I feel weird like this okay "

"Okay"

************

"There now we are fully dressed"he said"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!!"

" AAAHHHH!!!!! "I screamed and ran out of my room

"Get back here! "He said

Even for an omega he is still scary.😨

He chased me down the hall of bedrooms and I'm pretty sure my siblings heard our screams and shouts. When we made it to the living room he pinned down and I was trying to fend for my life.

" stop moving so I can kill you! "

"Never!" I shouted in retaliation

"What the hell is going on here!?" Janet wondered

"Help he is going to kill me!" I screamed

"Michael what is all the racket"Mom groaned"Oh..."

Literally all of the family was there not even trying to lift a claw.