"You know my answer" Alexios told her, holding his head up.

As stupid as it sounded, there was a reason he needed to be close to them...

As lost as he was when it came to her, being close to the Order, it would give him the chance to search for her - or, at least search for some answers on what had happened... Perhaps that could be his purpose for a little while - finding the answers he needed , his path to follow until he found what else the world would have in store for him... maybe even move on...

Alexios had never let go of the hope that Melaina's words were only for the faint of hearing who may have assumed the worse... That her words could be interpreted differently... Just like her words about him - about his fait.

Except, Alexios didn't know what he would do if he did find out that she was truly gone. His mater had told him he would have so many opportunities to persue now, that he would just have to take them as they were thrown at him but... he loved her... he loved Eos and, the night terrors that plagued him the most were the ones was living in a world where no one truly understood him - not like she did, not like the others... They knew the terrors he'd faced, the ones he'd never be able to talk about...

That gave him a thought...

Maybe they could make a stop at Elis.

Glaukos had said that he'd found a tomb on the west side of Mount Psophis, perhaps he was still around. The two never had much to do with each other, not really but, Glaukos had always been a little more rebellious, in his own way, which, Deimos thought that, if anything, he could carry on the hope that Eos had wanted. Of how she'd wanted them to make the decisions for themselves, the whole of themselves, by helping liberate Glaukos from that.

Which, Alexios knew he had to try and do  for himself too. No matter the monsters he fought, he had to make himself prevail - he had to find a purpose that only involved himself... Otherwise, it would only be a purpose that would lapse on the failings of others...

Taking a deep breath, Alexios had stood on the ship deck with his sister, Barnabas on the other side of the misthios, as the Adrestia finally set sail.

***

"I don't know if it's a good idea" Kassandra said, "What if he runs straight back to the cult and tells them you're not dead".

"First of all, there's not many of them left" Alexios had said. Kassandra had collected a multude of artifact peices and, she'd even retrieved the ones he'd told her about - the ones Eos had left in her very fine but still destructive trail through the cult. "Second, they'll shake in their greaves and hope it's you and not me coming to rip them from their beds - or yours" Alexios folded his arms.

Kassandra stopped a smile. As much as she had hated Deimos' arrogance and, the now faint lines of a cocky grin on his face, she was glad that, even with everything, he was able to berate her with a joke... Even if it hadn't been one of Kassandras proudest moments.

Because, in all Kassandra's infident wisdom, on the cult no less, she'd beded Diona the day before she realised that the woman was a cultist, a twin no less, which, only because of a bruise on her arm - that Kassandra had put there - she was able to distinguish between the two identical sisters.

Alexios had told Kassandra that she should have just killed them both but, she hadn't been very fond of the idea.

Now though, they'd already docked and, it wouldn't take him long to find the tomb, he was sure of it. Kassandra had sighed, as if giving her brother permission to go but, he'd already decided he was going to do it anyway.