I am brave pt 2

I had told the story of rape and given them doc number. I had cried quite a few times before I had told he whole story.

When I got out I heard Ryder saying

"You don't know Kari could know something, he did say two ish years ago."

"H... Hugo Sxin." Ryder's family turned around just staring at me

"That's what he said his name was anyway, he looked like your dad minus the beard and he had shoulder length hair."

"How... How do you... You know that?" His mother asked shakily

"I'd much rather not repeat the story Mrs Sxin." I said looking down, all of the memories making sense, Now.

I sat in different room and was partially cuffed to the table

"What is this for?" I asked softly

"Your father says if you don't like something you go crazy." Said the police officer who was talking with me

"Fine"

"But what was it that you wanted to say."

"It was two ish years ago, when my father brought people home to have sex. One night he brought home a man I had seen on the streets the man introduced himself as Hugo Sxin. Hugo doesn't look how he does in the pictures but he looked similar after he had a shave. But that night I went to bed the normal time and threw the thin walls I heard the pair having sex for quite awhile. Something must have happened as the pair started shouting, I got worried so I went to see what it was. When I entered the room my memory becomes all blurred but my dad's room from the normal of 'I want sex and your gonna give it to me' look and smell changed. It was blood splattered everywhere, Hugo looking terrified. I made the mistake of entering the room, my father's eyes locked onto me and he ran at me with the knife leaving this scar." I said taking the blanket down showing the scars I had gathered over the years. I traced the scar.

"I knew that if my father made another cut I would be dead but I could do nothing apart from being attacked. H... Hugo then got my father's attention by shouting at him, then dad stabbed him multiple times." I finished tears falling down my cheeks.

A police officer opened the door and said

"His Forensic medical test came in and we took a test of the father the fluid found in side Karin was the father's and after your story we are getting Hugo's file." He then looked at me with pitty... The last thing I needed. I then looked at the officer then the cuffs he nodded and took them of. I could just about walk, but pain was still present.

Ryder was waiting outside the door then when I finally got out. He grabbed me in a bear hug

"You were so brave, Oh my Ghosh I could just kiss you!" He cried

"Please don't I'm reserved." I retorted, thinking of someone

"Ooo by who?" He asked smirking.

"Not you! That's for sure!" I smiled then we laughed. We continued to laugh for half an hour, until a woman asked where Karin was

"Who's asking?" Ryder practically growled

"His mother." It came out as a inaudible whisper

"My what?!" I asked

"I'm so sorry Karin. Just I couldn't let you die."

"I was dying on the inside." I retorted

"Please Karin let me explain." She said looking at me, she sighed and whispered

"You look so like your grandfather. Those eyes and that hair."

"My what?" I asked her

"Karin please listen. I left you with your father because he was threating to find you and kill you if I left with you. I d... didn't want y... your life over before it even started." She cried I had been leaning on the wall then I stood up, it hurt but not as much. I hugged her